about time

robbyredneck

i for one, am so glad this catagory arose. if i lose one more motor this is how i want to do it. i know this is archaic but has any body done a blown thru setup thats a little more budget oriented using their existing turbo, i/c and cat back system? this could be the best food for thought section on tb.com. love the new stuff.

i for one, am so glad this catagory arose. if i lose one more motor this is how i want to do it. i know this is archaic but has any body done a blown thru setup thats a little more budget oriented using their existing turbo, i/c and cat back system? this could be the best food for thought section on tb.com. love the new stuff.

Ken has built one with a blow through carb.
CSU makes some of the best units: Carburetor Solutions Unlimited
Jim Flipowski is one of the fastest on stock suspension..
Jim-Powski Racecraft Engineering - State of the Art Racecar Fabrication
Bill Lutz is another good reference;
Lutz Racing > Racing Outlaw 10.5 for 2005

i have some experience w/ blowthrough stuff on a budget......my syclone came with twin 60-1's and a blow through setup the carb wasnt setup for blowthrough but we got it to work just fine.....the problem was that you could tune it to drive on the street or tune it for full out passes @ the track. i would think that a single stock turbo would be way to small (actually a restiction) on a v-8

how about pte 66 ? or any suggestions on how big for single. i also have a 455 in a 68 skylark that i would love to pressurize