AAron Hernandez from being on top of the world at the age of 23, now down to nothing for life.

^^Agree. For the life of me I will never understand all these pro athletes with multi-million dollar contracts who make such foolish choices and throw it all away. The saying "you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy" comes to mind :rolleyes:.

40 Million to life...... lol he had to be gangster! LOSER! he was just a mope with athletic talent. nothing more nothing less. and a stupid one to boot...

He had mad skills but couldn't give up the gangster crap. It's been said they have more evidence in the double shooting that he has yet to be tried for than the Odin Lloyd case. Lloyd's family will be taking any money left from Hernandez in a civil case. His momma, hoe babymomma and welfare ticket will be on the street.

He was a douche. When he came to my place of work he had attitude with everyone.

Couldn’t happen to a better guy.

D

He had mad skills but couldn't give up the gangster crap. It's been said they have more evidence in the double shooting that he has yet to be tried for than the Odin Lloyd case. Lloyd's family will be taking any money left from Hernandez in a civil case. His momma, hoe babymomma and welfare ticket will be on the street.

Jeez man, tell us how you really feel. Haha

Lock that scumbag up forever.

40 Million to life...... lol he had to be gangster! LOSER! he was just a mope with athletic talent. nothing more nothing less. and a stupid one to boot...

There are a million talented law abiding college players itching for the opportunity to play at the next level that will never come. Maybe one lucky TE can get the opportunity now.

There are a million talented law abiding college players itching for the opportunity to play at the next level that will never come. Maybe one lucky TE can get the opportunity now.
I agree a million talented but out of that million maybe a 1000 have wat it takes to play in the pros and out of that 1000 maybe a 50 will actually make it. just shows that in sports its really about wat god given talent you have and pretty much nothn else these days. it certainly isn't about their morals or how they contribute to society.

but then again I cud really giv a rats ass wat these guys do in their spare time. their there to entertain me and nothing else! you want a role model look for a teacher or responsible parent or big brother or sister.

I'm not sure wen professional athletes became "roll models"" but for some strange reason ppl think wen a person becomes a professional athlete they all of a sudden become a role model. that makes LOL consider many of them can't even spell their own name....

I like it when the media turns athletes and entertainers into ambassadors of the human race just because they are a public figure.

Recipe for failure...

but then again I cud really giv a rats ass wat these guys do in their spare time. their there to entertain me and nothing else! you want a role model look for a teacher or responsible parent or big brother or sister.
Exactly. I also feel this way about sports and PHDs. They're paid to entertain.

This guy had God given talent whatda waste , to throw all that away like that , whatda moron , you wanna be gangsta with all those silly tattooes lol now go get a new one out on your lower back that say no longer a TE , I'm moving up to be a WR!!! Lol have fun taking deep in prison dork!!! Only thing I feel sorry for is his mother ! You broke here heart for life you dope!