A totaled tta for 4500.00 yeah right

You could get 15 bucks for that drivers side rear marker alone!! :D I'd rather him sell the goodies and push that car into a dump! I'll buy those goodies for a dollar! :cool:

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
Sorry guys, car is SOLD, and in my Garage!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good thing you are an air guy because you are going to need to move some serious air to in your garage so you don't smell the burnt stench!:)

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
Sorry guys, car is SOLD, and in my Garage!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got to lay off that Freon...

This is why my Open Road Race TTA will have a fire system with a big red button (like my 2+2 has)

Originally posted by turbosam6
The 600 horse motor isn't in the car, its crated and being sold in another auction. Other than the fact that the car "was" rare, its useless. Too bad, because I am pretty sure I have seen the car before it burnt and it was bad ass.

No actually the other auction is for the stock motor the car burned up with the 600 hp monster (yeah right). His auctions are very confusing but if you read closely you can tell it's a stock motor, also take a look at it, you can tell.

This has to be a mistake.

Attachments

• wtf.gif
    wtf.gif
    2 KB · Views: 348
Sorry guys, we were slow responding to the fire... I was on the crapper. The call came in as a 80's IROC so I didn't rush, we got there and I broke down (delaying the dousing of the fire even longer). Right now I am in post-tramatic stress debreifings.

Just kidding of course.

In all seriousness, does it come with a second engine? says something about the factory motor being crates and what not...

no he is selling the second motor separtely, But for that price you would think that it would include a gold plated second motor.

"PAS Engineering modified this well dune beauty ....":D :D :D :D
Thats comedy:D

Originally posted by RyansGNdoes10s
Here's what I emailed him>>

Dear launch73,

Can you please tell me what you think is worth 4500.00 on that POS. That thing isnt worth 45 dollars let alone 4500. For you to think that someone would buy that is a insult to the turbo buick community. I dont think I can find one useable part on that turd. Good luck trying to rip someone off pal.

well he just emailed me back and here is his reply
"Please call the cell phone number and talk to the owner 1-616-633-6376. grumpy"

I guess i'm grumpy, LOL

Umm there used to be a board member here name Grumpy. Haven't seen his name in a while but I do remember he had quite a collection of cars.

well he just emailed me back and here is his reply
"Please call the cell phone number and talk to the owner 1-616-633-6376. grumpy"

I guess i'm grumpy, LOL
so? are you going to call him?:confused:

Originally posted by STP
Umm there used to be a board member here name Grumpy. Haven't seen his name in a while but I do remember he had quite a collection of cars.

Not the same guy. Grumpy lives on the east coast, this car is in Michigan. Grumpy is still on ********

"PAS Engineering modified this well dune beauty."He should have wrote"WELL DONE"As in How will you take your car,Rare,Med. Rare,or WELL DONE.This one is definitely even past that.I would say "char broiled." What a joke!

You know what the biggest shame about this car is-----i remember seeing the write-up on it when it was for sale--this car WAS incredible.I really hate to see its current state:(

Geoff

What the hell is going on?? people are bidding on it. Are they out of their minds? I just dont understand....:confused:

What the hell is going on?? people are bidding on it. Are they out of their minds? I just dont understand....:confused:

the Aluminum valve covers aren't melted so the longblock is still good. I'm sure the headers survived the fire too. What is the going rate for a low mile TTA long block?

That car is not rare,,,,,,,, it is very well done. God I hope it isn't a TB.com member, but if so, they need to be informed that when a car gets that hot, nothing on the car is salvagable. I hope he had insurance on it when he lit it up for the last time.