a special thanks to Dusty Bradford

quick79

I just wanted to say thanks to Dusty. I visited him today to go over with him my worries and thoughts about my new combination that I am putting together. He was absoluty eager to answer all of my questions and to teach me what I didn't understand. I walked away with alot better idea off what I am doing and a great respect for Dusty. It is so nice to know that there are still people out there who are willing to talk to you when you need help! I would recomend Dusty's advice to anyone. Dusty, thanks man! I will be calling you soon I'm sure!

I just wanted to say thanks to Dusty. I visited him today to go over with him my worries and thoughts about my new combination that I am putting together. He was absoluty eager to answer all of my questions and to teach me what I didn't understand. I walked away with alot better idea off what I am doing and a great respect for Dusty. It is so nice to know that there are still people out there who are willing to talk to you when you need help! I would recomend Dusty's advice to anyone. Dusty, thanks man! I will be calling you soon I'm sure!

Dusty is a kind and soft spoken gentlemen.
He has gone faster that 95% on the people on this board and never feels the need to toot own horn.
The man also is the epitome of going fast with class.
He has been successful with his v6 and v8 powered efforts.

Best regards,

Thanks guys. Glad I can help other's who want to do the same thing I'm doing. I've had help from guys myself along the way and encountered both the helpful kind and those who I care not to talk to anymore:wink: I just can't be that obnoxious guy.

Cory, feel free to call anytime. I'm a busy guy at times but will try to help any way I can. Like I said the other day. You'll have a hundred more questions along the way. When you get this thing going bring it to Huntsville and I'll help you get it tuned and get it down the track.