A Ricer and his NAWWZZZ...A MUST Read

Too bad he didn't post a pic of how he put the nozzle into the cam cover, that would have been a hoot. Some people shouldn't touch there engine compartments at all.

And Ricers wonder why they're ridiculed so much.

Apparently some people shouldn't be driving, let alone working on the engine....:rolleyes:

What I'm even more amazed at is how those replying to his post are unable to clearly articulate either a question to find out what he's done, nor an explanation to him of what he SHOULD have done. Out of all those posts, only about 3 of them sound like the guys know what the hell they're doing.

I say he should install his NOS into the downpipe. That way he can INSURE that the nitrous will burn properly.

Some people shouldn't be let near a car. He'll probably take it back to the dealership expecting warranty work.

...and aren't those ITBs sooooo coool !!!

I think there is room for some AEM stickers and chinese logos on them ! :D

Im speachless... :eek:

This is yet another example of what can happen when stupid people are allowed to procreate. Darwin help us!!! :)

BOOSTD

He didn't mention blue windshield-washer lights! How can he expect any power gains or other improvements WITHOUT blue windshield-washer lights !?! They power EVERYTHING! And How about backspacing? No mention at all about wheel off-set! Ricer wheel off-set I mean; you know, how many feet outside the wheel-well should the back of the tire be!?! Also the anti- gravity neon lights...geez some people shouldn't be allowed to own ricers
(and by "some people" I mean everyone:D )

This is pretty g*dd*mned funny man :D

Let us all thank our lucky stars that we're members of the rather well-informed Turbo Buick community and not part of that keystone cops affair over there....

Rich

No wonder all his buddies are blowing their heads off. What a nimrod. Some people should one, learn to read instructions, and two, not be allowed to work on their own cars. OMG, about covers it for sure..... Mark

There's a reason he didn't post a picture of the car... he's a troll. He hasn't really done it, just wants to get a rise out of people. All of you got taken ;)

I'm not sure how their board works but it looked as if he had a lot of statistical usage, or had been around a while. I just checked and he's been a member of their board for 1 ½ years and a 20.24 PPD (posts per day?) average. I think he SERIOUSLY goofed up.

Not every 16yr old has a digital camera at their disposal.

Boy I wonder why there so many fast ricers. And all this time I thought it was the big wing and the body kit made them fast.
What an idiot.