A little traction testing with the new combo.

Here is some video of L8TRH8R a week after putting down 730 rwhp on the dyno at 28psi. These videos were recorded with the boost turned down to around 18 psi (approx 600 rwhp) just for safe fun! Enjoy!

YouTube - Burnout with drag radials

YouTube - Holding boost and launching

So the truth comes out now and i would assume its not a typho mistake you just made, it was not 730rwhp with 24psi but more like 28psi just like your post states above (now that I believe). LOL this is just getting better and better by the minute. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8TRH8R
Okay, here we go.
Yes PTC convertor 10" 3000 L/U
@ 14 psi and 20* timing 593hp with 620 tq
@ 24 psi and 16* timing 693 and 733 tq
@ 26 psi and 18* timing 720 and 750 tq
@ 28 psi not sure of timing 730 and 760 tq
The 730 was actually on THE 1ST pull and not a "cleaned up" tune, was a real shocker to all of us as the boost controller had NO control!

We are on a fat tune low timing only using 60% of the injector. I'm beyond pleased with the outcome, I owe it all to AutoWorks and the skillful tuning of Mr. Hartline. One more thing, we are at 4800 feet here....

Hey HATER, read MY post her about MY #'s and you will read ( if you can) that I clearly wrote at 28psi it made 730. Clearly ANYONE can see that you Sir cannot read. If that has been all the reasoning for your rants,28psi, then you shouldve re read what i posted, the owner of the car. Brian has put a few things up for me, however, what ive ppsted is true and correct. What you e posted is fuming disrespect, and jealous rants of hate, simmer to my 7 year old. You're looking more and more like a troll, Troll. Get outta my threads. What are you a Mustang poser fronting on a Buick site??? Get a life, dont hate on me cause your stuff is junk....

*similiar to my 7 year old*
Sorry all, getting sick of this chit head
My posts and adding his reteric.

So the truth comes out now and i would assume its not a typho mistake you just made, it was not 730rwhp with 24psi but more like 28psi just like your post states above (now that I believe). LOL this is just getting better and better by the minute. LOL

My bad! The car made 730 at 28 psi. But it drives around at 24 psi where it made 723. Sorry for giving this douchebag another opening to run his mouth! :mad:

Thank you. Wife was on the camera, so, I'll try to post a couple better shots today.

Love the car, love the sounds she makes(the car not your wife haha) And most of all the backround and the Montana Mtns!! Beautiful!!

2nd and last warning to not eStalk/troll L8TRH8R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8TRH8R
Okay, here we go.
Yes PTC convertor 10" 3000 L/U
@ 14 psi and 20* timing 593hp with 620 tq
@ 24 psi and 16* timing 693 and 733 tq
@ 26 psi and 18* timing 720 and 750 tq
@ 28 psi not sure of timing 730 and 760 tq

What is your combo??

This guy(nasty87) seems to have a negative comment on just about every thread he posts on.:rolleyes:

This is why I was thinking he was a troll from another site? Anywho, I'm over it, it is what it is, I never claimed to have something so great just posted what the Dyno said. Will try to get to a track this weekend. Closest one is 100+ miles away, and in Montana, the weather changes every 5 minutes!