a little progress....

daturbosix

;) so its getting close ..... all i have left is:
-wire XFI
-wire accessories
-finish fuel system (waiting on 2 fittings! :mad: )
-mount passenger kirkey on seat track
-finish charge side turbo piping
-figure out a brake pushrod for my manual setup
-mount shifter
-mount gauges

DSC01098.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

i think he is asking how the crossover is ran? behind the motor or in front.

i think he is asking how the crossover is ran? behind the motor or in front.

ahh irronicly, its set up just like a bigger 231. the crossover is under the back of the engine.

im actually not planning on keeping this setup, as i am currently searching for a forward facing v-band style hot side setup.

That looks fun, when do we get some numbers?!!!

well, it would have to move under its own power first.. LOL

and as far as number, i intend to grudge race the car, so i dont think numbers will be exposed right away. :cool:

and yes... it WILL be street driven.

well, it would have to move under its own power first.. LOL

and as far as number, i intend to grudge race the car, so i dont think numbers will be exposed right away. :cool:

and yes... it WILL be street driven.

You could tease us with Supra... I mean dyno numbers....

keep us updated, i am still wondering what my old car will do with the v8 setup. your old car is a ths car now.

keep us updated, i am still wondering what my old car will do with the v8 setup. your old car is a ths car now.
oh i defenatly will.. when i went though the motor, the bearings were hammered pretty good...

but shes coming back together..
i saw what i thought was my old car for sale a while ago, do you still have it?

oh i defenatly will.. when i went though the motor, the bearings were hammered pretty good...

but shes coming back together..
i saw what i thought was my old car for sale a while ago, do you still have it?

yes i do, it has went through a transformation. has been built front to back for the new ths class. just finished the cage today.

yes i do, it has went through a transformation. has been built front to back for the new ths class. just finished the cage today.

im glad to hear your doing what you were talking about doin! thats sweet. youll have to let me know when and where those races are, id love to come spectate.