a list of E85 locations

austinibew145

hey guys I have been running E85 for a while now and love it. I have been doing some traveling in the gn "power tour 2009 2010". Finding E85 not a big deal, i use some web sites to locate it. The problem with that is there not up dated often. it sucks when your on a 1/4 tank, drove 10mi out of the way and the station went out of business last month "happened twice". so I was thinking we should post the gas stations around us that we use and can report change or list some web sites we use to locate E85.

this is the one I use.
FS Fast Stop Express
1601 1st Ave.
Silvis, IL 61282
309-792-0636

Growth Energy Market Development

Just a thought, I don't know how practical it will be on this site. I just thought we could help each other out.

There is one a few miles up the road from me here in Evansville, Indiana. I am actually thinking of converting the GN this year.

Country Mark
5015 N. Joseph Avenue
Evansville, In.

Here is one of the most complete and up to date sites- it is privately operated by an "average joe" like us who's passion is to see E85 succeed. Posters all all volunteers but Dan calls them to verify. Phone #'s are provided and i do advise you to call them just to make sure they are open. If you do not see a station in price section then click on that state's list of stations- it may just be no one has posted it for a while.

E85 Prices