toys.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 190
  • 38 special.jpg
    38 special.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 191
  • toys 2.jpg
    toys 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 195
nice collection!.. how do you like that glock? its 45 right? you carry it? i was looking to pick up something to carry and want it to be 45.. Thanks!

-Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks but that's not my entire collection. I also own a 410 rifle, 2x Glock .45's, Keltec 380, and a Berretta Jet fire .25. Yes I lovveeee the Glock 30 SF (Slim Frame) which is a 45cal as well as my choice of weapon to carry. Paired with a custom made Crossbred holster (if you are not familiar with that brand of holster do a google search for reviews...its my favorite and I highly recommend/suggest this brand) you cant go wrong. My personal suggestion is to go to a gun range and rent one to fire a couple of mags down range ....trust me its a sweet weapon with little to no recoil. Iam a big fan of Glock they are proven dependable weapons for protection. Be sure to let me know what you think once you test one out!

nice collection!.. how do you like that glock? its 45 right? you carry it? i was looking to pick up something to carry and want it to be 45.. Thanks!

-Rich

Thanks for the input! I dont own a glock yet but i have shot quite a few but i think for a carry gun that is what i would want. I have a few toys too but not a carry gun. once i can move out of NJ to a free state which should be in the next year or two im looking forward to carrying daily. I have my FLA permit so i can carry in most states i visit but i wont be getting a carry gun til after my wedding and i have some money again. But the glock 30 and i think 36 are two that i want to look into. Thanks!

-Rich