A challenge!

progress1vebmx

Asian man #1
So this guy with a Spec V Sentra was talking **** on my car =D. OH, and it's stock. What do they run stock? 15 second 1/4 time?

I was at the Mustang night checking out cars at the local drive in. Some kids from my school showed up and told me they were at some party the other day. Well this guy has a Sentra and thinks it's fast, or something. They asked him what he thought about my Grand National and he said it "wasn't ****". He said that he could take my car easily =D.

Stage 4 Cheetah (superh wheel, deltagate..blah blah..equiv to a 61 series turbo)
cam
Duttweiler big valve iron heads
Duttweiler FMIC
42.5# injectors
340 pump/hotwired
trw forged pistons
.030 over
art carr 9" 3200
cryo treated polish rods, crank
blah blah and all that other good stuff

Think he can take me?

:rolleyes:

Only if a WRX owner is driving it:eek:

Just kidding!:D

No. Unless he has some MAJOR MAJOR $$$$$ mods.

You SHOULD have an easy mid 11 sec car. With traction.

In short, this is what I have done to my car.

Duttweiler ported big-valve iron heads
GM Head Gaskets
.030 over TRW Forged pistons
Erson LC-11 Turbo Cam (202/202)
Polished rods with ARP bolts, Cryo Treated
Crank Cryo Treated, index ground.
Billet center main caps
Rotating Assembly Balanced
Block Line- bored
Melling HD oil pump
Block decked
One-Piece main and front cover seals
Front cover oil passages ported
009's
Hotwired 340 pump
Be Cool Aluminum Radiator
Dual Flex-a lite Fans
200R4 built/upgraded by JW Performance
Art Carr 9" TC 3200
"Cheetah" (stage 4) SuperH compressor upgrade wheel
Deltagate
Duttweiler Front-mount intercooler
Test Pipe
Hooker Super crap headers =D
Big Mouth Cold Air

Originally posted by progress1vebmx
His car is stock =D.

:confused: You have those mods, he is stock and you have some doubts!??:confused:

Does your turbo just fall off from time to time:eek: ?

Haha, no I don't have any doubts. Did you see my rolling eye emotion after my mods list in the first post =D.

you got all that **** done, and your questioning if you'll win or not?

my freind has one, there nothing special you would beat him, even if your car was stock

tell him that you'll race, but your not sure if you will win (yeah man my tranny is slipping on me, but i'll go ahead and race you). then tell him to put some money on it just to make it intesting:;)

Originally posted by 87grandnat
you got all that **** done, and your questioning if you'll win or not?

my freind has one, there nothing special you would beat him, even if your car was stock

tell him that you'll race, but your not sure if you will win (yeah man my tranny is slipping on me, but i'll go ahead and race you). then tell him to put some money on it just to make it intesting:;)

He got you too.

You definitly won't have a problem beating that Sentra. I beat one easily with just a te 44 turbo and 3 inch exhaust. While I was running on my nearly bald Eagle gt 2 tires on a bad road too. Then I raced him again on new bridgestone z rated tires on a great road and also with more mods done to my car he didn't know and I beat him even worse.

haha normally when I go for a ride and I meet cars like that I don't even consider it a kill....otherwise I would have 20 kills to my record each time I go out :rolleyes: for me going half throttle @ 5 psi and leaving them in the dust isn't really racing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seems some of us are unfamiliar with sarcasm. Anyhow please get someone to video tape the carnage, be sure to get a shot of his face after the race as well.

The senantra dosnt even make 200hp, they are a 15+ second car. A stock GN should out run it with ease..

Nick