!987 We 4

You got thay right!!:D Except I couln't afford the gas!! Nothing like that big block 455,nice cam and 3 inch exhaust hoo,hoo,hoo!! I feel honored after all the years on this board and your second post is in my thread.

that is pretty inpressive russ, 2 posts since june of 2004. i always new you were a man of few words but wow/;)

I haven't received the money yet,just a minimal down payment. If he doesn't show with the money thursday it will be back up for sale.

I have replied to all PM's Ryan I assure you that if this sale does not go thru YOU will have the right to first refusal! But I WILL NOT BE JACKED AROUND ON THIS CAR AGAIN!!

Well it's after 9pm est and I haven't heard back from my "buyer" so I guess it's safe to say the car is back up for sale.:mad: A quick note I am aware of how bad the economy is and the Turbo Buick market is down but I am not going to give this car away. I haven't had the car home for 3 years and now it's home it looks good setting in my garage and if I don't get what i want for it I guess I will have to drive it.I am not very flexible on the price.

I guess I po'd off all the tire kickers and picture collectors. Yes the car is still for sale. If it does not sell before Norwalk I will have it for sale at the car show and at race day.

Randy, I have never got to see your car in person, but those pics look good!! I'm going to be putting the pro stars on my car as soon as I find a pair of fronts. My car is identical to yours inside just not as nice. Can you still get those floor mats??

Tony..

Tony I think you can still get the floor mats. I got mine from Mike R, If you want I will sell you my floor mats for 15K and throw the car and other stuff in for FREE.:eek:

Hi Randy, I'm the guy who bought the trunk kit from you this past winter. I just wanted to wish you good luck on the sale of your car, and to comment on what a sweet car it is indeed! Take care, Joe from Y-town.

Hi Randy, I'm the guy who bought the trunk kit from you this past winter. I just wanted to wish you good luck on the sale of your car, and to comment on what a sweet car it is indeed! Take care, Joe from Y-town.
Joe thanks! I am confident that the car will sell but I am not going to give it away. Did you get your trunk kit in? I will keep an eye open for you at Norwalk.

Joe thanks! I am confident that the car will sell but I am not going to give it away. Did you get your trunk kit in? I will keep an eye open for you at Norwalk.

Randy, haven't installed it yet, soon hopefully! Looking forward to meeting up with you at Norwalk! :smile:

Will you trade me for my escalade? florida truck never on beach or off road, always garage kept and detailed regularly.

ESCALADE

randy hurry up an sell urs already. so u can buy my black one.:eek:
Hey Big Dog!! I think the reason I haven't sold it is I should have just listed the car for sale and sold the parts and other stuff seperate. No big deal either way i took it out for cruise friday and I enjoyed it. Sure like it better than the Mustang setting in the driveway. If you get a chance stop by!!

I saw this car on Sunday and it is a really nice clean car. What Randy is selling here is a complete Turbo Buick hobby for one price. If anyone has questions on the car they don't want to ask in public PM me. I'm still contemplating it myself.