92 coupe and a 600 crotch rocket!

Originally posted by stroked347
Jorge, did you get raped in a mustang? You get more ignorant each day.

Well, jorge as you can see the mustang guys are here for our flaming pleasure:rolleyes: Bottom line is this=There is plenty of fast stangs out there along with plenty of fast buicks, in my case it seems most of the run of the mill mustangs i run into are free mod cars(gears, exhaust, headers, etc..) Which i destroy. I think a blown stang or one with spray would be a little more entertaining.:cool: I'm sure ill find out soon enough..

Shoebox

Originally posted by stroked347
Jorge, did you get raped in a mustang? You get more ignorant each day.

Ignorant Towards Mustangs? Very.
But if you asks some of the guy's that I know here, they'll probably tell you that I'm one of the nicest 21 year-old GN owners around.

Face it. The Name of this web site is TurboBuick. com. Not Mustang .com. If you don't want to here my sh*%, don't come here! It's very simple.

You'll never catch my @ss at a mustang forum! I know I would probably feel the same way you feel right now.

Just like you can't win here, I wouldn't be able to win at your forum. So please, don't come here talking smack.

Stroky, I am very proud and lucky to say that I have never been inside a crapstang.

Reggie, And by the way, I only have money to buy 1 GN, I have enough money to buy every single ruststang.

Later.

Turdboboyjorge,

Man, some of you guys are uptight! As I have said earlier, I am a previous GN owner, a car enthusiast, and I like to check up on the competition. If you can't take a little ribbing, then get off the internet! I have been pretty civil on here, aside from responding to some mindless drivel about "GN's are the God of all cars!" crap. I would say that 95% of GN (insert any brand name) owners are cool and are NOT backwoods hicks like the few that insist on thinking they have "God's chariot". Too bad those 5% leave the lasting impression.

Anyways,

Nothin' but love here for any intelligent car enthusiast.

P.S. Turdoboyjorge, weren't you in that movie "Deliverance"? You know, that kid that plays the banjo? Or perhaps the hick that rapes the fat man? They seemed like close minded morons also! ;)

Yo, wassup 86Brick? I'm tryin' to get along! :(

Hey..

Anymore comments about the kill:rolleyes: As for the mustake vs. GN issue it all boils down to $$$, although it takes more $$$ for mustang to go fast then a GN, IMHO. This can be argued for ever so, lets just drop it, GENTLEMAN. (can't believe im moderatoring an arguement:confused: :)

Reggie

I don't think I have ever heard someone say that GNs are the "Gods of all cars". Seems to me you are uptight. Maybe it is because you really want your GN back. This is our forum remember. And yes we can take ribbing just fine.

The Shoebox is right, GNs ( all TRs for that matter ) have on the average gone faster for fewer dollars. While I'm at it, this would definitely go for TTAs as well. Being a previous GN owner you should know all of this already.

BTW: Do Not Get The BRICK Stirred Up! He is just trying to get along. :D

ShoeBox

It is still a good kill no matter what. And yes you have come a long way in the matters of moderating an argument. Are you sure you're not an imposter??;)

Originally posted by bsdlinux
Reggie

I don't think I have ever heard someone say that GNs are the "Gods of all cars". Have you read this thread? Or any other thread that Boyjorge has posted in?

Seems to me you are uptight. Maybe it is because you really want your GN back. This is our forum remember. And yes we can take ribbing just fine.

The Shoebox is right, GNs ( all TRs for that matter ) have on the average gone faster for fewer dollars. While I'm at it, this would definitely go for TTAs as well. Being a previous GN owner you should know all of this already. Although I don't quite agree with you on this subject, Shoebox is definitely correct in saying that it can be argued forever, so I will not start.

BTW: Do Not Get The BRICK Stirred Up! He is just trying to get along. :D I thought I was cool with 86brick. Maybe you know something I don't.

ShoeBox

It is still a good kill no matter what. And yes you have come a long way in the matters of moderating an argument. Are you sure you're not an imposter??;) Yes, it was quite strange seeing Shoebox moderate.
[/QUOTE

Anyhow, as stated earlier: No beef with GN's. Just JO's!

Peace

Originally posted by bsdlinux
Reggie

It is still a good kill no matter what. And yes you have come a long way in the matters of moderating an argument. Are you sure you're not an imposter??;)

Na, its me man. A few of my previous threads got out of hand(and into huge flame wars) with some local guys(s. florida) that Ive known for a while and can't hang with the idea that i may just be faster then they are.:D Think some guys take some of the stuff said on here way to seriously, i think about it like this: Any1 can hide behind a keyboard and talk smack, but when it comes to a real race or face to face "chat" things are a lot different. So I guess the bottom line is take everything said here with a grain of salt and suck it up if u don't like, its the internet for gods sake.

Shoebox

Yup, no need to get all hot and bothered over a little sh!t talking on the net... Like shoebox said we should all learn to take things said with a grain of salt cause it's pretty damn lame to always be arguing about BS posted on this BB!!! The bottom line IMO is enjoy this BB for what it is (a place to kick back and talk about cars and other stuff) and don't argue all the time cause lives just too short:cool:

O.K. Check This out:

Shoebox posted his Kill.

I said: "Hey man, Good kill".

Then, this reggie idiot comes on, Doesn't even say Anything to shoebox about his kill, and starts Talking sh*% about me. Why, because the little itty bitty girl got a bit angree and offended when he read my sig.

Stocker comes on, does the same exact thing, but at least he has the common sence to figure out where he is. (Thanks)

But this freaken moron keeps yappin' his trap because he regrets the day he sold his GN to buy his POS.

Man, I would pay what ever it is to fly your hick @ss down here to personally clean the concrete with your fat head.

I apologize shoebox, but this guy's a prick.

OK BOYJORGE, READ THIS POST WORD FOR WORD,

ANYTIME! Like I said earlier, if you are gonna talk smack, expect it back. Everything was all cool and playing around, but now you wanna turn to threats? You are probably gonna get both of us kicked off the board now. Brick and Alex both know that I come on here and kid around with you guys.

I did not get angry when I read your sig. If you can't tell I was joking then let me spell it out for you: I WAS JOKING! Then, from what I can tell you were joking back, so I replied again. Guess that "Deliverance" part hit too close to home?

Whatever dude, like I said anytime! PM or email me if you want to set something up. Or, if you were just talking out of your ass, and want to have friendly ribbing on the internet we can do that too. You decide.

P.S. Good kill Shoebox! Oh, and I don't regret having my "crapstang".

Originally posted by Turbojorge
O.K. Check This out:

Shoebox posted his Kill.

I said: "Hey man, Good kill".

Then, this reggie idiot comes on, Doesn't even say Anything to shoebox about his kill, and starts Talking sh*% about me. Why, because the little itty bitty girl got a bit angree and offended when he read my sig.

Stocker comes on, does the same exact thing, but at least he has the common sence to figure out where he is. (Thanks)

But this freaken moron keeps yappin' his trap because he regrets the day he sold his GN to buy his POS.

Man, I would pay what ever it is to fly your hick @ss down here to personally clean the concrete with your fat head.

I apologize shoebox, but this guy's a prick.

You guys crack me up..but either way threats are not cool, although i did that once, and the guy knows where he can find me, and never has, so i guess he got the point.;) Either way, lets put our differences aside and just shoot the s#%t about cars..so reggie u took that thing down a track on the spray, what did it run??

Jorge, chill bro, i know were your coming from, but trust me, it will only make you look bad on here. TRUST ME. Ive been there.

Shoebox

Shoebox,

Not yet. I got the kit it after Gateway closed up for the season. I am taking the car to a place called Turbo Connection to have it rejetted for 200 (only came with 150 jets) and tuned. NA=12.82 @ 106 with out tune and check engine light.

NE way, sorry to turn your thread into a war zone!

Originally posted by blackshoebox
You guys crack me up..but either way threats are not cool, although i did that once, and the guy knows where he can find me, and never has, so i guess he got the point.;) Either way, lets put our differences aside and just shoot the s#%t about cars..so reggie u took that thing down a track on the spray, what did it run??

Jorge, chill bro, i know were your coming from, but trust me, it will only make you look bad on here. TRUST ME. Ive been there.

Shoebox

Originally posted by Reggie
Shoebox,

Not yet. I got the kit it after Gateway closed up for the season. I am taking the car to a place called Turbo Connection to have it rejetted for 200 (only came with 150 jets) and tuned. NA=12.82 @ 106 with out tune and check engine light.

NE way, sorry to turn your thread into a war zone!

Sounds good man, should run strong on the juice. As for the thread turning into a war zone, its entertaining;) Although they try to keep that stuff to a minimum on here, i think it has its place on a car forum, if everyone agreed on what car they liked to race and drive, what fun would it be have these boards and debating about what the pro's and con's are to each car. Either way, its all good if you ask me.

Shoebox

Reggie, I have never seen you here before. Wheather it's true or not that you come here to kid around, I look and see your posts #'s and when I see that you have only about 15 or 16, I figure that your just another one of these mustang guy's who come here to start sh&%. By jumping on my @ss, I figured my assumption was correct. That's why this turned into this.

Still, you don't know me like that and where I'm from, thats enough to catch an @sswhoopin'. (The name calling doesn't help much eaither). Next time, be a bit more respectfull and things like this wouldn't happen.

So, Nice kill shoebox. I spanked my best friend in an Impalla SS last night. He drops 13.85 and I told him I'll set it at 10psi just for him. Well, i pulled 3 cars on him the first time and 2 1/2 the second. I had just put in a set of those Autolite 23's and man are they awsome.

Man, Moroso is going to be closed till Feb 13 ! What the hell are we going to do!

Originally posted by Turbojorge

So, Nice kill shoebox. I spanked my best friend in an Impalla SS last night. He drops 13.85 and I told him I'll set it at 10psi just for him. Well, i pulled 3 cars on him the first time and 2 1/2 the second. I had just put in a set of those Autolite 23's and man are they awsome.

Man, Moroso is going to be closed till Feb 13 ! What the hell are we going to do!

Did you notice a difference with the autolite 23's. Im thinking of putting them on my car, right now im running the ac43's(gap at 34-35) but since i got an smc alky kit on my car, im running more boost, so im thinking of trying a different plug to help get rid of transition knock.(time between when boost spikes up and alcohol hits the cylinder, u get a little detonation, like 1-4 percent) Have you ran any real boost with those plugs(say 18-20psi) and what did you gap them at??

Ya the track is going to be closed to feb 13?? u sure it is not jan. 13?? I know of a track rental, that is suppose to be on DEC. 27.
I want to set one up in Jan. so if the track is going to be closed that is going to suck.:(

Shoebox

OK Jorge,

I still think that I was pretty cool at the start.

Now, you are talking about respect: it is a two way street. All the smack you talk about stangs is disrespectful. I know you have the right to do so, as this is America and you are on tb.com. I also have the right for said reasons to talk smack back.

Also, like said, you don't know me. So making threats is very foolish.

I will show respect as I see it given. Fair enough?