9.56 @ 141mph

Thanks Sam!!!

Man now I wish I would have went when you called me that you were going to the track on Friday!!!! :mad: Car is doing awsome for sure and love the end footage of the wheels carring!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Way to go Sam, I love the launches, nothing like a good 60ft to get the timer started. That's where it all starts when the lite drops... Congrats on all your success, you deserve it!!

Sam and Toni.

Big congrats on all your success with the combo.
You definitely have the best resources helping you out and it's good to see so many people come together for you.
Awesome runs and love the footage.
Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Patrick

Congrats Sam. Take a look in the Midwest section and see what I ran lastnight. I will be up in Morocco a week from this weekend.

Congrat's Toni and Sam and I know Patrick wasn't to far away!!!!

keep it up!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Great job and THANKS for allowing me to play a part in your program. Your car is the fastest TSM car I have tuned on at the boost levels you are running. I can only imagine how fast it will be when you get UP to the mandated TSM boost level. I can't wait to see what it runs at Reynolds :biggrin:

Nice Runs

The Car Looks And Sounds Effortless Through Full Exhaust!!!
Must Be The Slippery Paint Job!!!

You are partially right, UnderdogGN. It is the alignment!

Hmm:confused: uh what:confused: :confused: .

I was in the car for those 9.5 seconds, and although the paint is awesome and the alignment feels great based up on the 7.5 seconds I was able to steer the car under full acceleration. I disagree with you and Tim.

Patrick, I am pretty damn sure that it had a lot more to do with the GCT file you created for me at the track Friday night. It felt like I was shot out of a cannon when I let go of the Trans brake button!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic runs Sam, thanks for sharing the videos. E-mail me sometime when you are planning to play at Osceola, I just might have to come over and learn a thing or two about turbo Regals. Have been to two events there and have never ran down that track.

Fantastic runs Sam, thanks for sharing the videos. E-mail me sometime when you are planning to play at Osceola, I just might have to come over and learn a thing or two about turbo Regals. Have been to two events there and have never ran down that track.

Wow you are missing out. this track generally hooks really well, as you can see in the videios.

We will give you a call, maybe we will strap you into the drivers seat and let her rip!!