89 tta #597

HouseofSpeed

Hangin' and Bangin'
Well, gotta make room for other projects so the TTA is on the block. The car has essentially been in storage for the last 10 years, I purchased it and took it apart shortly thereafter.

Tons of upgrades, receipts for AC prepped trans, subframe connectors, Koni yellows all around. Ported heads and intake, cam, LT72 , THDP, Kenne-Bell Big Boy FMIC (only polished one I have ever seen), roller rocker conversion with custom billet valve covers, Accufab TB and regulator. Fuel system is a little small probably....hotwired 340 with 50's for the moment.

Body is solid, interior needs love...seat covers are there but not great. Complete but dirty interior from sitting, 3 gauge pillar with knock, boost and AF. NOS t-top shades in the boxes, no radio...thumbwheel chip. Glass t-top car and they are in excellent shape. Car really needs a weatherstrip replacement and an interior freshening. All badging on car is good, some paint mismatch on the front bumper...probably been painted at some point.

I have driven the car twice in the last 10 years and I just never finished it. Would need to have tank drained and a fresh battery...wheels are in excellent shape but tires are old...

Overall a solid project with tons of good parts that needs a refresh to be a fast driver. More details on request and pics to come. As far as a price....I am gonna start it at $9500 and see what the response is.

Working on pics...weather was uncooperative yesterday, sun is out today and will get some up ASAP.

Pics are attached....more to come.

Attachments

• DSCF0583.jpg
    DSCF0583.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 993
  • DSCF0584.jpg
    DSCF0584.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 989
  • DSCF0585.jpg
    DSCF0585.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 991
  • DSCF0586.jpg
    DSCF0586.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 992
  • DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 998
wow

did you say you have had the car for 10 years?? How come you didn't blow out the leaves?? Are these recent pics??

Took the pics yesterday, just pulled the car out of storage. Yes I have had the car since 2000. In the process of a clean up today.

Are you taking offers? What will it need to get inspection sticker? Clear title under your name? Do you have the stock parts as well?

Always open to offers...as far as an inspection sticker, it passed in Houston in 2002...I do have a clear title in my name and the stock parts are long gone.

maybe its just me but blowing out the leaves b4 u took pics might have been a better move

Scott...reality is I could part the car out and make the money off of it. I would rather sell it as a whole and that doesn't mean giving it away.

Brett, your right and I have already cleaned it up...drained the tank...replaced the pump and got it up an running. Should have posted the new and improved but have been busy working on it and my T.

You've got some really nice parts on that car... How could you just let it sit out under a tree for that long??????