87 TurboT near Chicago

86 T-Type

senior
87 TurboT; 97k miles; Grey with chrome trim package with burgundy interior; bucket seats, cruise, cold A/C; pdl, manual windows, American Torque Thrust Wheels with new Dunlop GT Qualifier tires.
Within the last year, rearend rebuilt with eaton posi, trans rebuilt (mild rebuild) with 2800-3000 Pro Torque L/U converter, 340 pump, UMI lower control arms, moog rear springs, new shocks, air bags.
Engine mods also all recently; rebuilt pt52, Dutt neck intercooler, MSD 50lbs inj, M.E. 16 chip, RJC plate, SMC alky kit, mease 3" dp HPC coated, KN filters.

Car is from Alabama. It is in great shape and looks great (10 footer). No rust. Repainted 4-5 years ago but could use a wet sanding and buff. It has a couple small dings. The driver and passanger seats are torn in the seams. The rest of the interior is in great shape. The windows also have been profesionally tinted and the headliner and sunvisors recently changed.
Daily driver now and very reliable. No leaks, no oil burning, no rust, and runs great. I get comments all the time in this car. I bought the car less than a year ago basically stock from 1ARUMEN (Warren Pierce). I am selling the car because I had to change jobs (company downsizing) and the cash-ola is a not as much as it was! Gotta do what you gotta do!
I've put close to $3000 into it this year. Asking $9000 Obo.
Willing to deal
I'm 70 miles West of Chicago.
For more info and pictures, email deditz@sbcglobal.net or call Chuck @ 815-759-8771.
Thanks

See the new ad with new price and site to view pictures. The ad is titled "87 Turbot near chicago; rust free AL. car"
Thanks,
Chuck :smile: