87 TurboT near Chicago; rust free AL. car

86 T-Type

senior
87 TurboT; 97k miles; Grey with chrome trim package with burgundy interior; bucket seats, cruise, cold A/C; pdl, manual windows, PDL, American Torque Thrust Wheels with new Dunlop GT Qualifier tires.
Within the last year, rearend rebuilt with eaton posi, trans rebuilt (mild rebuild) with 2800-3000 Pro Torque L/U converter, 340 pump, UMI lower control arms, moog rear springs, new shocks, air bags, alum radiator, brakes all around.
Engine mods within 6 months; rebuilt pt52, Dutt neck intercooler, MSD 50lbs inj, M.E. 16 chip, RJC plate, SMC alky kit, mease 3" dp HPC coated, KN filters.

Car is from Alabama. It is in great shape and looks great (7-10 footer). No rust on the car or under-carriage. I did a Carfax on it before I bought it and the car has been in Alabama all its life and no major accidents on it. I have the origanal window sticker and owners manual.
Things that need attention; Repainted 4-5 years ago but could use a wet sanding and buff. It has a couple small dings. The rear bumper has surface rust on the right side. The weather stripping on the drivers side and passanger side have tears in them and should be replaced. The driver and passanger seats are torn in the bottom seams. I have new front springs and shocks but have not installed them yet.
The rest of the interior is in great shape. The windows have been profesionally tinted and the headliner and sunvisors recently changed.
Daily driver now and very reliable. No leaks, no oil burning, no rust, and runs great. I get comments all the time in this car. I bought the car less than a year ago basically stock from 1ARUMEN (Warren Pierce). I am selling the car because I had to change jobs (company downsizing) and the cash-ola is a not as much as it was! Gotta do what you gotta do!
I've put close to $3000 into it this year. Asking $8700 Obo.
Willing to deal
I'm 70 miles West of Chicago.
For pictures go to Kodakgallery.com , in the sign in box under email address type in deditz@sbcglobal.net and then the password is turbot87. Click sign in and you should be in my album page. Click on the turbot album. I'll be adding 10-12 more pictures tomorrow. Also you can email me deditz@sbcglobal.net or call Chuck @ 815-759-8771.
Thanks
:cool:

Guys, this is a nice solid car for the money. I should know!

Not to mention Chuck is a stand up guy!

More pictures up and lower price

Finally got my lazy butt to take some more pictures; I loaded them onto the kodakgallery.com site. Thanks for the kind words Warren and I wish you and your family well.
I'm lowering the price to $8000 firm. :eek: :D
I would like to sell her this month. If not, I'm going to have the paint wet sanded/ buffed and the seats recovered an then she will be for sale at Volocars in Volo, IL.
Thanks,
Chuck

Hello Chuck I hate to see you selling the car I wish I could buy it back from you. I am the guy who sold it to warren. How does it run with the mods. Have you took it to the track? I wish you the best with selling it. I can also vouch for this car guys. I had it 2 years and it was a wonderful car. Like I said I would buy it back today if I could

New work done

Just had new front springs, shocks, and balljoints installed (moog) and an alignment done. Sits very nice with a small amount of rake and the ride is 100% better :cool: Still for sale. $8,000 :)

You know it will make the trip!!!! :) I'll be posting new pictures tomorrow on the Kodakgallery.com site.