87 Turbo T

charlie547

car is a posi car, bucket seats, paint is fading, needs tlc. It comes with stock t wheels, stock turbo, intercooler, single shot exhaust dumped before rear tire with a magnaflow straight shot muffler poston headers & crossover, red stripe 40 lb injectors, street strip chip, walbro 340, hotwired, mopar dual fans(same as ramchargers), 160 stat, runs at 160, 210/205 cam, full energy suspension upper & lower front end bushings, boxed rear control arms, gn oem spoiler & trunk lid, rear seat brace kit, new brake calipers, lines, pads, alpine cd player. Second gear is out and have a nice whole in gas tank thanks to someone putting a toolbox under it, and someone sitting in the car. No rust issues and straight body. $3900 obo location Southern Indiana

The reason for selling is I have no time. Just figured I would let someone else work with it since I will not be able to for 3 more years. I would prefer someone else use it vs me looking at it in the garage collecting dust.

Attachments

• 100_1732.jpg
    100_1732.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 2,838
  • 100_1735.jpg
    100_1735.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 2,842
Emailme your phone number or call me 812-280-1143.

Thanks, Kip

t type

Interested if still for sale. Is that a grey interior. How are the floor pans and t top area as far as rust goes. Thanks.

Yes still for sale.Floor pans have no holes. T-tops are not rotted out. I will get some pics tonight and post them.

Is this car sold or still for sale. I sent you several PM's and no response. Let me know. Thanks.

Do the hand controls stay? I could really freak some people out doing a burnout with one foot hanging out the door and the other on the dash.

87 t

Do the hand controls stay? I could really freak some people out doing a burnout with one foot hanging out the door and the other on the dash.

No the hand controls are removed.

That was one of my many TR's in the past. I used the handcontrols and trust me you don't want to try to do a burnout with them. That car was one of the most fun cars I had. I used it as a daily driver. I still remember when Charlie came down to buy it. Good deal for someone.

I have a buddy in a chair with a WE4 with hand controls on it in a town just South of here. He's mastered the art of burn outs with hand controls. I get a kick out of him power breaking on the freeway :eek: it's a real trip to see.

Erik

car

I have a buddy in a chair with a WE4 with hand controls on it in a town just South of here. He's mastered the art of burn outs with hand controls. I get a kick out of him power breaking on the freeway :eek: it's a real trip to see.

Erik

I'm not saying it can't be done. I do it quite often :wink:

However when you use your feet to press down many of the controls are prone to hanging on the throttle. At least I've seen this on a few different types. I've drifted with them on a few occasions :eek: