87 turbo t

samTurboT

87 Tr $8,400

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Well I bought this car from my dad last year (kellyd) and the car has been a lot of fun. I haven't really been driving it to much, and now sad to say I need to sell it to pay for some home repairs. I am leaving the description that my dad wrote as it is pretty much the same. A few more miles on it. There is a new scratch in the right rear quarter panel. I am going to try and buff it out. The spare parts are no longer included as they are scattered all around and would be about impossible to get them all together. I will get some pics posted if they don't come up here. Thanks, sam

Well it's time for me to move on to something different. I have had this car for ten years. I am the 4th owner. Owner 2 and 3 are friends of mine so I have been around this car since 91. Owner 2 got the car as a theft recovery and the title reflects this. Owner 2 had the car bead blasted/painted and had the engine gone through by a Buick Mechanic right after he bought the car in 1991. (I have all the receipts.)

I bought the car with 70,000 miles and it now has 117,000. It was stock when I got it but over the years I have added the following.

87 TR Upgrades

Fuel enhancements (Pump, wiring, regulator, Boost a Pump)
Air Intake mods
Breathers
Hooker exhaust
Gutted Cat
Welded manifold
Vacuum brakes with two check valves
Big rear brakes
Snubber
Air Bag
Brute strength U-joints, balanced shaft
Drive shaft loop
New rear shocks
Gauges (boost, knock, scanmaster, oil, fuel pressure)
Front braces
New timing chain, front cover, oil pump, etc
New cam sensor
TE 44 TURBO
009s Injectors
Big Neck intercooler
Alcohol injection
Turbo Tweak Chip
Line lock
RJC Boost valve
New valve springs
RJC power plate
Biggie oil filter, Baldwin B9
New headliner
New door hinges

I ran it last year with this combo in the heat of July. On a soft tune (rich and boost below 20) with street tires it ran 12.80 at 108. The car runs great, you could drive it anywhere.

The bad, the cruise control does not work, the radio has a mind of it's own concerning turning on, and the ac needs to be charged with 134 every spring. Also in spite of the quality apint it received in 91, there is rust on the passenger side, rocker panel and quarter. I have kept it touched up and most people don't see it.

Give me a call for more details 563 321-8752, or M-f day $8,400. VIN 1g4gj1177hp445119

Location Iowa

Thanks, sam
Attached Images

Lets see if we can get the pictures to post?

Attachments

• PA270061.jpg
    PA270061.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 5,558
  • PA270052.jpg
    PA270052.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 5,562
  • PA270055.jpg
    PA270055.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5,563
  • PA270056.jpg
    PA270056.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5,549
  • PA270058.jpg
    PA270058.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 5,532
new price 8000

Sorry if there has been any confusion in the description as I used part of my dad's old post and some things I added. My dad wanted $9000 for this with some stock parts. I am selling it without the stock parts and the price has been dropped to $8000. This is a beautiful car, you don't see many with this color scheme. Thanks for looking

damn this economy. I would kill for that car.Very nice man, i would pick it up if i had the money

Sorry not interested in any trades. I have too many cars right now.

Splatt I will see if I can send you some more pics

thanks

Seats look like there from an earlier Grand Am.

They might have the original cushion/padding but that is not the original covers. I don't believe

Sweet car BTW. Looks super clean for the $$$

Hey thanks

I'll have to check with my dad to find out for sure about the seats.

Noboday looking for a nice car, spend that tax return money lol.

Car will be going on ebay here shortly :rolleyes: