52 KB · Views: 2,068
  • 87 TURBO T 004.jpg
    87 TURBO T 004.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,041
  • 87 TURBO T 006.jpg
    87 TURBO T 006.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,031
9000 last offer

will put it in storage and bring it out when the economy recovers (12k).:tongue:

Throw a cover over it...

and put it away. I'm in the same boat as you but with a much greater loss when/if I sell.

It pains me to see the prices these days - great color - good luck!

never

never been to the track as it is built for street. when i install the T-67 BB, front mount intercooler, 60 injectors, GN1 heads and big mouth cold air i let you know my time:biggrin:

trade?

would you be interested in trading a 99 hugger orange camaro ss for your Turbo regal?

good luck dude...my 87 GN wont sell either...i started at 10..now im down to 8 and nothing...:frown::frown::frown::(

sorry

sorry guys no trade unless you have a low mile GN and i can give you my TR plus cash:biggrin:

never been to the track as it is built for street. when i install the T-67 BB, front mount intercooler, 60 injectors, GN1 heads and big mouth cold air i let you know my time:biggrin:

Do u have those parts available for sale with the car if so I'll come take a look at the car... I need a TR that I'll feel comfortable driving

Sorry rell87

THAT WAS JUST MY CHRISTMAS LIST JUST IN CASE I STILL HAVE HER BY CHRISTMAS:biggrin: MIGHT BREAK IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A 10 SEC. TR:biggrin:

more pics

:biggrin:

Attachments

• my car 001.jpg
    my car 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,293
  • my car 002.jpg
    my car 002.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • my car 003.jpg
    my car 003.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,281
  • my car 004.jpg
    my car 004.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,278
Saw this car

Took this T for a ride today, paints about an 8, interior is good for the age- trim has been poorly painted black and would need some help. Runs good, pulls hard, shifts good-50 tires rub a bit- alky injection, Alt light comes on when you dog it. Rear end looks like it was rebuilt, front suspension is stock but still tight. Nice car, just not what I'm looking for.
Thanks!!
Robert

test dive

Took this T for a ride today, paints about an 8, interior is good for the age- trim has been poorly painted black and would need some help. Runs good, pulls hard, shifts good-50 tires rub a bit- alky injection, Alt light comes on when you dog it. Rear end looks like it was rebuilt, front suspension is stock but still tight. Nice car, just not what I'm looking for.
Thanks!!
Robert

cool old man, guess he was looking for more of a stock TR which mines isn't:biggrin:, the tires rub only when you turn FULLY to the left or right and the red light he is talking about is not my alt light it is my ALKY light which lights up when your using ALKY.

Sorry for the miss on the alcohol injection indicator, owner said he had "a red lite hooked up" for the injection- should have asked.... Car I have is a 42K virgin, guess I was looking for a pair - still a very nice T with a solid drive train and a good deal for someone. And I'm not THAT old!!:eek: