87 Turbo T 42K miles Grey no rust $13,000 OBO

NO Longer for Sale

Car is no longer for sale to anyone on this website. Too many dreamers and poor Mother Fockers waisting my time. I got this car out and ready for pick up this weekend for a No show who didn't even have the courage to answer his phone when I called him, after calling me all week long and telling me the day before he was coming. After waiting around all day I found an e-mail he left within 30 min of speaking with me the day before with his story... Also don't contact Sack and waist his time. I have found a good use for this car it will now be driven in bad weather so I don't have to get salt on my truck :D.

Car is no longer for sale to anyone on this website. Too many dreamers and poor Mother Fockers waisting my time. I got this car out and ready for pick up this weekend for a No show who didn't even have the courage to answer his phone when I called him, after calling me all week long and telling me the day before he was coming. After waiting around all day I found an e-mail he left within 30 min of speaking with me the day before with his story... Also don't contact Sack and waist his time. I have found a good use for this car it will now be driven in bad weather so I don't have to get salt on my truck :D.

I am sure you are the first person that has happened to. I am also sure it doesn`t happen on any other web site. My advice is take your computer and chuck it out the window it`s Microsoft`s fault.
If you think it`s bad here try Ebay.

That makes 3 no shows and one showed up and left without it. There are a couple of locals interested, it's easier to wait on them. I'd be pissed too.

These cars generally sells more in the spring than anytime else. Hold on to it and you will find the right buyer. Good Luck.

Its yours.....let it rot!! ;)

. See that little dot,Thats the worlds smallest violin,playing sad music for poor poor you,all you have done is chastize every prospective buyer who has e-mailed you or shown interest in the car,you whine more then a eaton supercharger.I had interest but backed away because of your snide remarks + attitude,I have to know that the person i am sending money too + buying sight unseen,is a decent person who is easy to deal with,+ not some arrogant jerk,because now you would have my money + my car + my title,+ i'd be basically at your mercy. I would highly suggest nobody from this site does buy this car,because look at the guy you have to deal with.
Ya!! we all know how you did this noble, selfless deed,of buying this car from your buddy,ONLY to help him,:rolleyes: Now your upset because you can't get the profit you envisioned,without a little work.You poor blessed angel.:(

So do what you have threatened all along,+ put it in storage,+ then slap on some gnx parts + paint it black etc.see what that does for ya.(oh i forgot the new threat now is to drive it in the salt,(Boy that will show us).
This jerk shouldn't even be allowed to post in the for sale section anymore, after writing that about, this FREE service that was offered to him.+ on top of that,insulting the sites members.
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

hey man that is the nature of the beast.... sometimes cars will sell sometimes they wont. sometimes u will get jerked around sometimes you wont. but there is not need to get mad about it. this site is a free service like t-typinator said. just hang on to it it will sale. i think 10k for the car is a good price. rmbr a lot of people are looking for that black gn, even though the gray is nice also. but you cant get mad and angry about it. just chill u will sell it and dont kill the car buy driving it in the salt. good luck to you!!!!

I've kinda always wanted to see a grey GNX clone job with salt ridden rusty doors, rockers, and quarters, myself :biggrin:

I hate no shows or tire kickers as much as anyone.... but that is part of trying to sell something... Love that car though.... If my Harley Road King Classic would have sold, I would have been interested in it..

Looks like you have a nice car, but sounds like you have a ****ty attitude. While I can't blame you for being pissed at the no shows, the way you came off certainly didn't earn you any brownie points. Plus the market is down, it's just past Christmas time when no one is buying. Tax season is almost here, and soon people will be getting back their tax refunds and will be itching to buy something, right about the time spring rolls in. That's your ticket to sell and have a better chance of moving the car. Just the cold hard truth. So put it to bed and sleep on it a few months and you'll probably have a better chance of selling. Or you could drive it in bad weather but then when the body begins to corrode from the salt of winter, the value will really plummet and you'll really kick yourself.