87 Turbo Regal

TurboJohn

Theres a 87 Turbo Regal in todays Advertiser $4500/obo, good condition, all power 391-0771

I saw an '87 Turbo T in Island Previews as well....... "Many Extras"!! :D :D

There is also one in the Star Bulletin if anyone is interested -

‘87 REGAL T-TYPE TURBO, 3.8 liter, A/C, P/W, P/L, black, needs work, $3,000/OBO. 386-6141.

Uh Oh, its that time of year... they are all coming out of the woodwork.

I left a message for the last one. guys name is shawn.

t type

hey guys, i went to check out the car today. looks like the last person that did the paint job, didn't prep the car well. some rust starting to bubble under the doors and a pillar. water leaks in from the front windshield. it also seems like it has an exhaust leak on the driver side. missing headliner. he's willing to sell it with the stock rims at $4k. is that a decent offer???

cendo

Is that car silver? it sounds like Nelsons car.

the other guy has not yet returned my call

That could be the one I sold last March for $2,600 to someone in Kaimuki. Mine had 160k miles and was stock.

Nelson

Originally posted by OLD SCHOOL
That could be the one I sold last March for $2,600 to someone in Kaimuki. Mine had 160k miles and was stock.

Nelson

There's Nelson.

t type

must be the one as the guy lives in kaimuki. $2600 seems reasonable considering the condition. not sure what type of damage was done to the car due to the exhaust leak. also, i think the guy never tuned the car up. only oil change. oh well. i guess i'll wait for another one. thanks for the info

He hasnt had the car that long...

Nelson brought it to my work place for me to look at. Almost bought it to be a Donor car for my SS

BTW, still no return call from this guy shawn.

t type

same here. left three messages for shawn to call but have not heard a peep. i guess he doesn't want to sell the car that bad.

Rob, now that you mention that, that car may have been for awhile back. I remember a ladies voice on a phone message. I never did get a call back.

I would think that after I left the second message "please return my call to let me know wether or not you have sold the car" I would have gotten at least a courtesy call-back.

Update:

Apparently Shawn did receive my page and called me back sometime recently. I was deleting the caller id list on my home phone and "386-6141 Suzukawa" was on there, it took me a few minutes after deleting it to realize it was Shawn's number. Has anyone else talked to Shawn? BTW, I initially called because others here were having no luck reaching him, I'm not looking for another Regal - at least not at the present time.;)