87 T White W02 Pkg. Show and GO!

RUQWKNF27

$23,000 Car' in Signature. Do not like the price? Do not reply to ad! Car has 96,000 MI with 6000 on motor and 10,000 on tranny. Car has a lot of good parts and is really fast and very Show worthy. Car came form "MAC" here on the board he has all the details on the paint and tranny as they were already done when I purchased the car. I know Mike Kurtz built it and Hartline installed it. Car domain site has pics of paint process.

Do not like the price? Do not reply to ad!

At first I saw the price and thought it was overpriced by far. Then I looked threw all the threads and pictures in your signature and I see I was wrong. That is one awesome car, sorry to see you have to sell - seems like you really like the car.

Good luck and beautiful car!!

Attachments

• bad azz car!! 007 (Small).jpg
    bad azz car!! 007 (Small).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2,027
2. Car has brand new NOS Grill and HL Bezels and really did not even need it but I am picky. Also will have LED Tail Lights when they are released.

Attachments

• New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 005.jpg
    New Wheels an old wheels!!!!!! 005.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,021
Worth every penny to me. Super clean with a great color. I wouldn't sell for a dime less.

Here are pics from a get together this last saturday. Just scrool tool bar all the way to the right at top of page. There is also the most curentpic of the motor.

BananAlbum

I guess you could choose which ones you want! I got around $3300.00 in the AR's which I think really make the car nice. I have receipts for just about everything down to car cover. Dusty Bradford built the motor. Girdle/218-218 cam/Ported irons/Double Pumper/72's Injs/Dual nozal Alky installed by Julio/New SS headers and 3.5" DP came from SAMBALLS and headers took some work but they are fine now/ 4" single mandrel bent exhaust which sounds damn loud and good. Lots of things to list but this is some basic stuff. I also have 2 different Hid kits for car with blue and purple bulbs.

question do you have fiberglass bumpers on their or are they steel and you took off the rubber? Looks bad ass

I love these cars in white with the black out trim , worth every penny if i had the money would add it to my stable damn

Its been 3 years, 2 months, 21 days, and 15 seconds since I sold my baby.:biggrin: and I still miss her. She is looking sweet. After 3 years without one, I have to get another. Its out of my price range but Its worth every penny. I'll see what a kidney sells for tomorrow and get back to you.

Good luck,
Chuck

The bumpers are fiberglass front and rear with aluminum supports. H&R uppers and lowers with ATR bar and Moser axles. I know if I sell the car I will never be able to replace it for what it is . I have had 3 GN's and I have always wanted a white T if not another GN. With allthis "worth every penny stuff " I am beginning to think I have this car priced to low!!! :(

Man you are killing me! Absolutely killing me!:mad: RUQWKNF27, do you recall now for almost 2 years that I tried to buy your car. I had looked and looked for a White T and nearly begged you for the sale. Now you put it on the market after I bought the Stage 2.

Well, good luck with the sale and I wish you nothing but the best.:biggrin: ;)

flip