87 T-Type

95ImpalaSS

I was wondering if you guys new anybody looking to buy a 87T-type. I am asking $6000 it will be for sale in about a month reason is i am stil in afganistan and thats the time I am looking at getting back I might be able to get some pictures. I figured I would ask local people first. I am located in Tucson AZ

I was wondering if you guys new anybody looking to buy a 87T-type. I am asking $6000 it will be for sale in about a month reason is i am stil in afganistan and thats the time I am looking at getting back I might be able to get some pictures. I figured I would ask local people first. I am located in Tucson AZ

Sent PM...Thanks

Good luck with the sale, 95ImpalaSS, & thanks for posting in the Southwestern Section.

Looking to get back into the buick game, my GN was stole a couple of years ago.......some pix would be nice

Thanks,
Mack:biggrin: