87 t-type we4 in kansas

wesw78

hmm used to post on here back in the day, anyways

87 we4 with factory sun roof, posi track, blue tops, pt-51 turbo, chip for blue tops, scan master, walbro fuel pump.

motor has 50 k on rebuild, car has 200k on chassis pretty sure.
need body work for sure, has cancer spots and got hit in a parking lot passenger side front. could be straightened out.

car is in ks, 67122 hr east of wichita.

3500 firm

cell is 620-330-7496.

anyways hi to anyone that some what remembers me.

wes.

i got pic but site wont allow me to still i post 4 posts

sale11.jpg

sale12.jpg

buick1.jpg

buick2.jpg

buick3.jpg

Trade ya for a nice Limited n/a car:biggrin: Wish I didn't have my we4, I'd buy yours.

Trade

Would you be open to any type of trade? I have a few things I am looking to get rid of and would love to work something out on a car like this!

1987 t type

I'm interested in the t type and was wondering how bad the rust spots are. How is the frame and floorboards as far as rust goes are the door bottoms still solid.My email is dalton1977@aol.com. Thanks.

for a trade pm me with what you have more interested in money looking to buy a diesel pu.

it has a cancer spot on the back dvr side 1/4 panel and the door corners have rust. i dont believe the floorboards have rust.

it needs body work, motor runs, its just a 20 yr old car that need attention.

wes

would you claim this car-in its current condition reliable enough to make it to wellington, ks. ? (as in drive there under its own power)

I would like to see more pics. of your ride. hows the tranny does the a/c work. i am in Texas and gets hott. Thanks:confused: