87 t type limited chrome package Wanted

eduardo

G-Body87
I live in Houston Texas, I plan on buying a 87 t type pretty soon but wanna see what's out their, I actually have an 85 limited regal that I plan on selling pretty soon aswell it's all black with red pin stripe with the chrome package, chrome/black rally wheels maroon interior with grain dash/ limited panels on the inside, a head turner I get a lot of complements on it I'm the third owner, anyways Id prefer to find something just like it but with the turbo but what are my odds on that, then again you never know. Overall shoot me some pics/prices on what you have and your location I don't mind driving out of state for the car if it really catches my attention I can also be contacted through phone for faster response at 83257377fortisevn thanks

Damn sorry for the stall I barely noticed a reply, I'm still trying to get the hang of these kind of things. Anyway what kind of t type do you have and what are you asking for it, if you still have it that is?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have an 87 black t limited with chrome trim. Very good shape besides bottom of two front seats are tore up. All the rest is good. Good paint. Also its tan interior with leather pillow back seats and front two are bucket seats with half console. Shift on the column. Has alky kit, front mount ic, power plate, 42lb injectors, hooker cat back, gauges installed. Pm me for more info

For some reason post can't be open, is their another link you can send me

Just seen it, I guess the turbobuick app is what didn't allow me to see it. But yeah the regal is sick bro, if it's still up for sale by the time I get a good amount of money saved up for it, we can set something up for sure, but as of right now I can't really get it unless we can set up a down payment along with a monthly payment plan ;)

I have an 87 black t limited with chrome trim. Very good shape besides bottom of two front seats are tore up. All the rest is good. Good paint. Also its tan interior with leather pillow back seats and front two are bucket seats with half console. Shift on the column. Has alky kit, front mount ic, power plate, 42lb injectors, hooker cat back, gauges installed. Pm me for more info

I'd be interested in the details on your car. You can shoot me a PM.