87 t type $5500.00 FL

knucklehead

Buick!the only way to fly
all stock (zero mods) 130k
factory lightweight crome package!!
needs paint,front fillers,small tear in driver seat
runs and drives great!

how many miles? If you still have it in a couple weeks I may be interested. I am trying to buy mine back if it dont fall through i would like more details:rolleyes:

I have personally seen this car and for the price you can't beat it. It obviously needs the bumper fillers, but to give you an idea, I bought an
87 GN back in the end of July for more than this one is being offered for. I've been working on it since, drove it 3 times and dumped about 10k into with paint and body work. This car is in better shape then the one I bought and for a better price.

If you're looking for a car with minimal investment, and that could turn out to be a good ride...this would be it.

Good luck

1 more thing to add:

The car has been well maintained for the price being offered. If I hadn't invested all of my cash in the GN, I would be line for it.

some surface on rear lower quarters
right behind tires
size of a base ball
no major rust or rot at all

84 gn?

I have an 84 gn I would trade ya. It has lear seigler interior. Is yours in driver shape? I could shoot you some pics if your interested.

oh well

oh well Ill continue modding

Attachments

• CARS 005.jpg
    CARS 005.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 422
must sell fast deposit is due on new house by this friday make me your best offer !!!!!!! the more the better but .

OH man!

Wish I was in shape to just buy it and have 2. But at the moment Ill have to pass. Bump for an excellent potential project. Good luck on the sell