87 Stock BRF Trans in Detroit. Make offer

:biggrin: I hear ya.....It's GOOD to have in state connections!! Everyone needs some part sooner or later.:biggrin: That's how I managed to score on the 1st one!!:) Thanks for watching over my shoulder.:D

ps. I'm a vette guy too!

I think I'v seen you at Lapeer Dragway before. I have the green Z28 with stripes.

I think I'v seen you at Lapeer Dragway before. I have the green Z28 with stripes.

Got pics of your Z28? Im an f-body guy also...im at lapeer usually every other sunday in the summer in this...

202447766fa57ab81.jpg

202447766fa506807.jpg

Back on topic...BUY MY TRANS

Cj; yes I know U aren't giving up the tube or T/V. U got about 66,000 on the 2004r? Any 2nd to 3rd flash yet? .....
Rob350, was that you with your buddy & the SS Camaro? I think I was next to you guys in the pits.

Cj; yes I know U aren't giving up the tube or T/V. U got about 66,000 on the 2004r? Any 2nd to 3rd flash yet? .....
Rob350, was that you with your buddy & the SS Camaro? I think I was next to you guys in the pits.

Yeah, that was us.

Does the trans have the stock converter in it?

No flash, I thought it was flashing from 1st to 2nd, but it was the TV cable needing to be adjusted