87 limited for sale

streetking87

thinking about selling my 87 limited. Its has ten second potential with ported irons 218 roller rjc front mount s trim 66mm turbonetics vigilante multi disc(3500) brand new shortblock with je pistons and billet caps 3 in cottons exhaust 3and 1/2 dp stock tranny aluminum radiator this car has new tires new paint 130,000 3000 miles on shortblock 8500.00 firm thanks 864 221 9619

Got one picture. Do have any other pictures? Some of interior? Any rust on this car or any repaired before paint? Options? Bench leather or cloth seats? Who did the motor? Any info would be great.

this is a hardtop car with bench seats and digital dash interior. is in decent condition i will email you some interior pics later today

please stop sending me the same 3 pics ya have of the car.. you emailed 40 pics of the same 3 pics :confused: Now IF you can get pics of the trunk (take the carpet out so we can see the floor) bottoms of the doors, pics of the floors and maybe a pics of the cowl with the door opened :confused: THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! thanks

sorry about all the extra pics my iphone has a mindof its own i think i got it sorted out sorry again. Ill get those pics to you grumpy