87 GRAND NATIONAL : Viewed as THE most documented GN in the country

this also includes a DNA sample from prior owner & present owner. That alone makes it worth considering :)

ok if you say so :rolleyes: I know there are original owners that would disagree with that statement . your car looks very nice.. I'd let it do the "talking" :cool: oh is that welding on the neck of the intercooler :confused:

Grumpy you kill me. I was looking at that weld then I scrolled down and you beat me to it. Your here and Im on the Fasest GNX in the world.:tongue:

No, he bought a GN for 19k in 2006 and is selling the same GN for 35k 2 years later after putting a few k more miles and one more owner on it. At least this is what I get from the situation.

That is just douche, sorry to say it.

I am an original owner and I bought my 87 from Buick Dealership with 157 miles, insurance alone for a 22 year old GN owner with good driving record was over $300 per month,

it's still not cheap with standard non-classic 12month insurance, at least in NJ....
i'm paying 500$ less per year for a new 08 mustang gt than i would have been for the 87gn.
still trying to figure this one out.....

it's still not cheap with standard non-classic 12month insurance, at least in NJ....
i'm paying 500$ less per year for a new 08 mustang gt than i would have been for the 87gn.
still trying to figure this one out.....
'08 mustang gt's are not stolen to the extent that turbo Buicks are.
'08 mustang gt parts are available, will be for years, and are relative inexpensive compared to turbo Buick parts availability & pricing.
comparison on a one on one basis, mustangs are probably involved in less wrecks than turbo Buicks.
Same comparison for claims filed also.

Jeez guys.... I guess everybody missed this....

..... RARE G80 Limited Slip Option included / ID Label still on trunk lid / Service stickers still attached

Now there's your justification!!! :tongue:

'08 mustang gt's are not stolen to the extent that turbo Buicks are.
'08 mustang gt parts are available, will be for years, and are relative inexpensive compared to turbo Buick parts availability & pricing.
comparison on a one on one basis, mustangs are probably involved in less wrecks than turbo Buicks.
Same comparison for claims filed also.

Yeah I guess that would explain it.

Strange thing is, looking at just liability here, no comp or collision at all, so they woundnt be liable for any theft or repairs, and a GN or even TR for that matter is still 500$ more.

I guess the one on one less wrecks deal hurts the insurance cost for buicks even for minimal coverage.

HE must be having one of them Senior moments....like my dad thinks all his sh!t is worth a million...

It must just be that time of year, everybody is trying to sell there stuff for 5 times more than it's worth lately. Seems like it's all old people too. The Turbo Riv is even worse than this one. The 120K supposed 12K miles $12K Gn that looks like it has been sitting in a pond for a few years is another good one! That sh*t cracks me up!

I just knew that my car would be worth $60,000.00 this year!!!!!( maybe even 65k ... working power ant and twilight sentinel,moonroof, digi dash, pwr seat, pwr trunk, remote mirrors , rear defrost, AND the very rare option of G80) I have more documentation too. And as an added bonus the engine has been removed to relieve the stress to the front suspension :biggrin: The factory numers matching engine stored on a stand to preserve mileage :biggrin: Also as a second bonus mine will have the updated safety rating....8 point cage. Let the bidding begin