'87 Gn

I would like to take this time to say hello to everyone on turbobuick.com. I am a new member and a proud owner of a factory 87 GN.

thank you , yeah we live in kitchener but we went to ottowa to get the car. it was just over 11 hours to go there and back.

Hi,
I'm just outside of Windsor (Amherstburg), and believe it or not this little town has 2 for sale that I know of, both 87 GNs. I've looked at both with buddies who were thinking of getting a GN. Last I heard one is $15k (really nice), and the other is $10k (good driver).....but that was over the summer. Far as I know, both are still available.

Hello, I say that you were looking for a GN or T type, there was a member from my area (windsor Ontario) selling a car Im not sure if it was advertised or not but the member was something like Granny 2, do a search and see what you find on here, I have seen pics and it looked like a really nice car,

good luck

Hey trip, yes that was my car. It is for sale but haven't advertised it yet. A good driver with rebuilt motor and paint is about a 8-10 (chips and a ding)

Mostly stock with a downpipe, alky kit (to run regular fuel)

If anyone is looking PM me, I'm about 20 minutes east of Windsor.

There is another one in Leamington that we went to go look at but it wasn't any good. The frame was there but really thin A/C was all disconected, and he said he didn't have the keys. we stayed away from that one.