'87 Gn

Robbie-87plz

Junior Boost-Head
I know. I shouldn't have let my T-Type go, but mistakes are made and learned from. I'm looking for an '87 GN. Must be hardtop and preferably rust free. Thank you all for your time.

p.s. Happy Father's Day to the daddies out there...

their is one on Craiglist I think they're asking 9500 obo....gl in your hunt....

I spoke to Sean I think his name was and I drove it. Nice car. TTops though and the wifey said she'd prefer a hardtop GN. I know there's a few out there, just need to get a hold of the owners and see their asking prices. Thanks Randy.

I spoke to Sean I think his name was and I drove it. Nice car. TTops though and the wifey said she'd prefer a hardtop GN. I know there's a few out there, just need to get a hold of the owners and see their asking prices. Thanks Randy.

Should be nice... thats Steve's old car...

Prefer the hardtop, sir, but thanks.
Saw a hardtop on the mainland that was converted from t-top to hard. Is that bad? Any negatives in regards to that? Price quotes? Anyone heard of that being done?

Prefer the hardtop, sir, but thanks.
Saw a hardtop on the mainland that was converted from t-top to hard. Is that bad? Any negatives in regards to that? Price quotes? Anyone heard of that being done?

I would think structural integrity is a concern... and IF the car is a true Ttop car the VIN will indicate that... correct?:confused: :confused:

The current owner mentioned to me that the previous owner had changed out the t-tops to hardtop roof. structural integrity it seems to me would be improved due to more torsional rigidity. I know of the EVO's in the mainland that are switching out their aluminum roofs for carbon fiber ones...So the only area of concern would be...if the welds were done well. And I'm sure the vin would indicate that it was a t-top car.

Sure, you can graft the roof on, but can you replicate the overlapping pieces that make up the reinforcing structure of the roof?

Changing the roof may create registration problems here... as the VIN would indicate one body stye but the body would say something else.

Not saying you shouldnt buy it, but I would check with DMV to be certain youre not going to encounter issues *if* you do buy this.

Robbie, did you call me yesterday? Talked to a "Robbie" Assumed it was you. If not...sorry. If so, lost your number. Trying to confrim appointment.

Got your voice mail...strange, did not give me it did not show up on my cell. A guy was waiting at the lot with a check.