87 GN with Stage 2 motor

carmelo gaudite

My stage 2 GN will be finished in 3-4 weeks and I'm looking for an offer if anybody is interested. No trades please as the purchase of this car will depend on me purchasing another stage 2 with twin turbo. I'll take the best offer that anybody can offer. The car is fully streetable with all the options the GN offered (A/C,etc...) stage 2 block, billet crank, shaft mounted rollers, JE pistons,76Q turbo,innovative elect. boost controller, F.A.S.T, 96 pounders, line lock TH 400 with brakes, Ford 9" rear, notched, removable cage with 5 point harness, quick shifter,alum radiator,all pipes are ceramic coated, GNX flares, Baer brakes front, etc.... the car is being built by a refutable tuner in Ohio, there's more into this including a ported BG intake, good cam, the motor ran 9.40's before this upgrade rebuilt, I have an opportunity to purchase a stage 2 twin turbo if somebody buys this one, PM me if you are serious this is a great opportunity for me and maybe for you, this is a nine second car, make me an offer above $24K.

Travis--- He is located in Merchantville NJ

Carmelo...Planning to go to Fudruckers this Sunday?

This is a NICE car guys!

ive watched this car run and it is driven to and from the track....dont sell caemelo, steve is doing my car now and i will see you at atco!!!

stage 2

I am only selling it because of another chance to buy a stage 2 twin turbo with motec and Art Carr TH 400 with overdrive. I received a few inquiries via PM but none came up with realistic number, my car is fully optioned and very streetable. If this deal won't go through no problem at all.

stage 2

I have photos of the car with out the stage 2 powerplant, the car will look exactly the same except under the hood, tranny, rear suspension, downpipe (will have a bigger ATR), try to see it here www.concept-labs.net/buick/buick.html photos with the new powerplant will be available in 2-3 weeks