87 gn with 12000 miles for 12,000

Hey JOHNDEEREGN

LOL ,,, did yours have 112500,, miles on it ????????? Just Kidding I took a ride in yours :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Never seen a 12k mile car with a brake pedal worn like that.:rolleyes:

is that gray primer on the right rear ? Wrong fuel pressure reg.,Computer has been out,etc. Hope you got a deal when you bought it.

I would be pissed too if I bought that thing, no problem on your comment.

Here is what an 19k mile 1986 looks like, ask me how I know.

That thing is down right beautiful! My next ride will be one as cherry as that and then I'll let Otto get his hands on it....;)

THANKS BRETT:D Otto--- OH MY:eek: He is a helll uva wrench though:biggrin:

That's for sure. He has mad skillz in wrenching and is a tuning Guru. He will be building and tuning my next car for sure.

I'm not buying "SOMEONE ELSE"S" car next time. It will cost me more but I will be starting from scratch with a bone mint stocker "Unlike the one posted for sale" but none the less a bone stocker with mint moldings, interior, etc...

I think it is slightly possible that the car posted could have 12k on it if it was left outside and never cared for but I guess it's just a fine example of the way one cares for a car is more important then actual mileage. But my next ride will have under 20k, bone stock and look like yours....;)

wye don't you post the location of the car for one of use can look her over
for all to better judge the car.the pic's you posted doesnt help your claim.

Ty is right....OP, I bet you thought this would be an easy sale on a Buick site. We never research anything and no one ever comes on here ill-informed about a TR :rolleyes:

It could all be true and this is a low mile TR, but you f'ed that up pretty quick.

Where's blackpower when you need him?:wink:

Wow I was afraid this was gonna happen. Wrong forum for sure to try and get 12k for that. Hey I know someone with a nice Maroon T for that kinda money.. ha ... That was wrong sorry......
Good Luck

look at the car fax and johndeer can go **** is self

watch out guys you are gonna make this list as well LMAO
trink26.gif
arco.gif
mog.gif
:biggrin: :biggrin: