87 GN-Stock T-tops $7,000 (Pensacola,Fl)[PICS]

More Info

more interior pictures, history(how long have u owned it) any none problems
is it drivable, need any repairs, I live in Central Ms and would like to know more E mail is fleodoj@yahoo.com Thanx

My Input About This Particular Car

Hey Guys/Gals

I know this car from the time I was stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA a couple years ago, and tried myself to buy it several times.:wink:

Anyhow, a fellow Marine who worked next to me ended up buying it and now he ended up being stationed here at NAS Pensacola as an Instructor where I currently am.

A little about the car. It's all stock for the most part and the only rust is around the T Top area which can easily be patched. Pretty typical for these cars. There is no rust on the quarter panels, doors, floors, trunk area ect. I also have personally driven this car a couple weeks ago while fixing a couple vacuum leaks and it does run very strong, the transmission shifts like it should with no issues what so ever. The engine does have a header exhaust leak which can be welded, other than that there is no knocks, pings or issues with the engine. The interior does need work and is complete. It will need front seat covers, carpet to make it nice and shifter handle. The paint is checked with spider crack through-out. It will need a total paint job to be very nice.

This will be an excellent car for someone who know how to paint and do interior work, once done it would be an excellent stock, unmolested car to show or just cruise.

I can also tell you this the seller is very honest and won't BS you. Ask him ANYTHING and he will tell you the truth outright. I'll put my own reputation on the line for him.

Ray

Thanx for Intel on car and owner

I suppose the car would have no concerns to be driven to central Ms? I hope to get in touch with owner and look at it this weekend if I hear back from him

I'll pass it on too him to get in contact with you. Yes, this car can be driven anywhere and is mechanically sound, which is most important. The looks can come later:) I'll give him a call right now. Ray