87 GN north GA

streetknights

stolen recovery, now has clear GA title, if you are out of state you will probably have to get it reinspected. All of the trim got painted gloss black when the car was painted.(needs to be redone to be right) the car is showing 52000 miles. I put a CK performance stage1 transmission in it, razor's progressive alky kit, turbotweak cheap and 50lb injectors to match, accufab adjustable regulator,walbro 340 and hotwire, scanmaster, boost/vac gauge, and a k&n cone(still have the factory air box), 2 1/2" hooker dual catback(no cat)

I prefer a local sale, bring money with you, drive the car and take it home, all it needs is a big turbo, convertor, downpipe, and a heavy foot

$8500

not wrecked

this car has not been wrecked, it was a stolen recovery. they primered it gray over the factory paint to hide it, the whole car was stripped back down and painted. surely someone is interested?????

Just Curious... which town are you in? I am goign to Chattanooga this weekend and might be interested in taking a look.

I am familiar with that area. I used to live in LaFayette.

I would like to come see you car, but thats a long drive from Knoxville. I am possibly going to Chattanooga this weekend. Though, I have a 4X4 I have to sale before I would be able to purchase. So, I probably wont waste you time at this point.

You said you might come this way in late April. tha tmight be a good time, I will keep it in mind.