87 GN- Headliner options & questions (T-Top car)

2badgn

I have already searched and read several articles. I am interested n buying the ABS headliner.

Question 1- Who sells the best quality abs headliner?

My GN has always been garaged and only this year did the headliner start coming apart. The headliner material is in excellent condition with the exception that it is now drooping and i found out the hard way today that it needs replacing bc I drove around with t-tops off & I though that the tree pollen was blowing around but it was the headliner foam.

Has anybody attempted to clean the original board and then use adhesive to re-glue the original headliner?

Who sells a quality headliner adhesive? Thanks

If you want to do it your self your gonna need a couple things. Home depot sells 3M high strenght spray adhesive 90. Use a wire brush to clean the board off. I got my fabric from Joanne's was a lot easier doing a t top roof than a hardtop. You will also need to get the three clips that hold the rear metal trim stop up. There is usually one or two that always breaks.

buy an abs one and new visors while your at it. I painted my car last summer and put in new headlliner and visors when i put it back together and it really looks sharp.