87 Gn FS May Trade..

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
First off...The motor Is just about finished,And should be back in the car next weekend or so.

Here are some details on the car,

87 around 110,000 miles...Hardtop.PS/PB AC..Power seat.
6point Chrome moly rollbar.Nice interior..car has been repainted...Shines up nice,Driver quality Paint with some scratches/Nicks...Body is straight.

New..Carpet/Headliner/Seat covers...interior is very nice.

Motor and mods...

Girdled 109..J&E's stock std/std crank...Stock Rods...All ARP hardware.
Fast bank to bank
83lb injectors
MSD Dis-4
GN1's with some additional porting.
214/210 Billet roller cam
Champion intake
Stock Headers Welded and Port matched to heads
Terry houston 3.5" Downpipe
Dual 3" exhaust with stainless magnaFlows
precision Front Mount
Precision GTQ 70
RJC Pulleys
Turbo Saver
Dual Fans
4" cold air kit
Double pumper setup in tank.

Trans..Fresh..maybe 10 passes and 100 street miles
DynaTech built 200r4 With a 9.5" PTC non lockup
One of Eric's last transmissions he built.
Has been 10.17 and shifted great
aftermarket driveshaft

Rear end..
Axle tubes welded,Moser axles,Auburn posi,richmond 3.42'sExtra bracing welded from the tubes to the center section to eliminate twisting.
Aluminum drums with new rear pads
Hr parts Rear swaybar,and motor mounts.

New Idler arm,and ball joints.

Centerline Telstars with all tires in great shape..Rears are 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson Drag radials.

There is more...just all i can think of for now.

The car should be easily capable of low 10sec runs..maybe even dip into the 9's

I traded my vette for this car...the motor in it was SUPPOSEDLY built by a reputable buick builder...Well,The motor didnt even get to see 500 miles..And spun both Billet center mains...I already had a spare motor at the machine shop..so I am having that finished and installing that one.

My wife has recently been diagnosed with ALS...So there will be no racing for me...between Work,Taking care of my 7 and 4 years old Girls and My wife...As well as the house and such..will just not leave any time.

I will consider a trade for something a bit more tame I could cruise every once in a blue moon(Gn/T)(no Rollbar)...Will trade down with cash..Straight across...Or just sell outright...If looking to buy the price is 14k firm.There is way more than that tied up in it.

Here are a few pictures taken about a week ago...

Attachments

• P7090842.jpg
    P7090842.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2,087
  • P7090839.jpg
    P7090839.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,069
  • P7090838.jpg
    P7090838.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2,055
  • P7090843.jpg
    P7090843.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,062
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 2,083
some other interior shots and some motor shots

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,030
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,019
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2,025
  • Picture015.jpg
    Picture015.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,016
  • Picture018.jpg
    Picture018.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,010
Forgot to add...it also has Razors Alky kit.
May consider other interesting trades...Let me know what u have.

Shawn you are pathetic!!

Damon,

What is pathetic is that I had to put a few extra grand into this thing to make it right,So the next guy doesn't get stuck with a Timebomb.

Good thing I held onto my spare motor.

Any other derogatory comments you care to make?You have my number...Give me a call.

I hear ya, and I don't blame you for wanting to sell it. Just giving you a hard time. Should have kept that Vette!

Anyone interested in this car for sale should not hesitate dealing with Shawn. I've personally done business with him and over the years he's become a good friend.

Oh and I think the car is really priced to sell. Worth way more than the asking price, considering the new motor and tranny.

I hear ya, and I don't blame you for wanting to sell it. Just giving you a hard time. Should have kept that Vette!

Anyone interested in this car for sale should not hesitate dealing with Shawn. I've personally done business with him and over the years he's become a good friend.

Oh and I think the car is really priced to sell. Worth way more than the asking price, considering the new motor and tranny.

I should of just kept that silver car to begin with...:biggrin:

Sorry about my earlier reply..Been a very bad day.

And Thank you.

Also..as seen in the Pics,It has Autometer Cobalt gauges...Water/Oil/Digital volt/Boost/And Air/Fuel..Also has an Autometer Dpss Tach/Shift lite combo.

Is that Dpss tach what you have on the steering column there. If so, where did you get it? Looking for a super small one about that size. Any help would be great. Thanks

Is that Dpss tach what you have on the steering column there. If so, where did you get it? Looking for a super small one about that size. Any help would be great. Thanks

The Tach was in the car when I bought it...Summit carries them,Could probably find one on evilbay also.

Sorry...Im not getting any notification of Replies to this thread or pm's...When I check..I have a bunch of them and lose track.

If I were looking to go faster,I would consider a trade...But Im not.But thank you for the offer.

I have had a good amount of pm's...I will say,cash buyer has first preference...I offered the trade option for somebody that may be looking to step up in performance from there Current TurboBuick,Without having to lay out all the money that is required to get a car to this point.I really dont need another car,But I know money is tight,and a trade/Trade+some cash may be easier for some.Whatever I get would just sit in the garage until the market comes around,Whenever that may be.

all pm's replied to.

thanks,Shawn

Also forgot to add....T/A rear cover and UMI upper and lower rear control arms.

Shawn you always have the sweetest cars wish i had the cash right now bump for a very good guy and a nice car