87 Gn For Sale

JeffG

Drive it like u stole it
I hate to do it but I need to sell my car. Please take a look at the details below. The car was just smogged and can transfer ownership in California without another smog if transacted by 12/10.

Thee good stuff----------
87 GN California Astroroof car
PW,PL, functional AC, Concert sound CC, 140ish k miles on the odometer.

*New motor built by Gromm Racing in San Jose, CA About 300 miles on it.
Ported stk throttle body, ported intake, RJC power plate.
Champ irons with 918 beehive springs, bronze guides (not inserts), and cut for FelPro wireloc's. EGR is still functional if need be.
210/210 Comp billet Hyd roller with RPM anti walk kit, PTE thrust kit and roller cam button, 3/8 Manley pushrods,balanced, .020 JE's, Total Seal zero gap top rings with high tension oil rings (to control oil consumption/smoke). Beam ground stk rods. ARP bolts. Calico coated bearings, RJC block girdle, new std volume front cover with bypass blocked off with spin on Canton filter. Accufad adj regulator,new cam sensor, etc.. lots of $$ in this motor. Car pulls like a freight train and does not smoke at all.

*Built 200r4 tranny by PTS. 3200 9/11 lock up converter. Aburn posi with stk 3.42 gears.

*Bolt ons- T64 turbo, V4R intercooler, 55 Delphi injc, Trans+/LSI maf. THDP, Poston headers, ATR stainless x-over, Hooker exhaust, two stage alky system, High effc radiator, Ramcharges dual fans, B&M tranny cooler, Evans NPG+ coolant, hot wired 340 pump.

*Chassis-17" billet Centerline wheels (8" front and 5.5" rear). New Nitto 315/17 rears, and 235/45 front. When I say new I mean less then 400 miles on this stuff....it's brand new. Notched frame rails. Baer racing brakes front and rear (13" and 12"). New Urethane bushings, BMR Cromoly rear control arms, suspension techniques front springs, stock rears, large rear sway bar, KYB shocks.

The interior is in great condition with all the gauges you would expect (EGT, Boost, Knock, OP, Water temp). Body is straight and has no large areas of rust. Never been in any accidents since I have owned it which is since 98 if my memory serves me right.

The bad-
Minor stuff ,except paint.The original paint is pretty badly checked and needs to be repainted. Car needs an anlignment. The block girdle leaks a little fluid. The heads studs weep a little fluid (common for studs on a new motor). The Powermaster is starting to give up the gohst. I have been as complete and honest I memory allows. Looking for a local sale in SF bayarea if possble.

I have well over $24k into this car. I am asking $10k. I have more then that into the tranny, brakes and suspension.

I can be emailed at jgaches@cisco.com
Thx,

Photos:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...post_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0

wow, a truly beautiful GN. I wish I had 10k, i'd be on this thing QUICK!

wanna trade for a 95 4runner 4wd and a 1995 F250 Powerstroke?

Gn

If not sold i might be intrested,selling my 87 GN Powered S10 BLazer,once its sold i can get that,how much would shipping be from Cali to NJ anyone have any ideas?

Giving it away at the current price. One of the best deals on this board right now in my opinion. Sorry but I will keep it before I go down any futher.
Thx,