87 Gn Factory Light Weight

1baad6

Im selling my 1987 gn,the car has 43,xxx miles and is in excellent condition,the cars only factory options incude posi,tilt wheel,rear defroster,the car has manual locks and windows no power trunk.Here is a list of mods that are done to the car,rear airbags in right/left rear,red armstrong xp pump/with hot wire kit,I just had the tranny rebuilt by janis transmission {stage 3} cost 3500.00 deep pan and l/u vigalante multi disc converter ck billet drums and hardware through out,aftermarket trans cooler as well, 42lb injectors red armstrong chips 93 and 108r,it has precision stock location intercooler,te-60 turbo with garrett housing by john craig the turbo is brand new only about 20miles on it,the car has a new nos4gn factory radiator in it and new nos4gn oil cooler lines,also terry houston stainless down pipe and hooker 2 1/2 inch stainless exhaust,volt booster and kirban regulator,I have the stock radio and turbo,the car has weld 5 stars on it and bfg drag radials in the back,everything on this car works as it should INCLUDING THE AC,for those that are interested I will send pics to those that are SERIOUS ONLY!!!!!!,please dont waste my time and I wont waste yours,anyone interested in seeing the car can pm me and I will be glad to show it to you,the car is located in michigan near the detroit area,Im in process of building a new house and the car must go,that is the reason for the sale,price is $19,500.00 if you have any questions pm me and I will get back to you asap,I will post some pics of the car tonight to give everyone a general idea..thanks....

Pics added

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

More pics upon request,or you can e-mail me hotrod.556@hotmail.com

Have you ever weighed the car? How much difference is there in the weight between the "regular" GN and the factory lightweights? Thanks and TTT for you.

Shev.

the car weighs in at around 3480 with the spare tire and jack still in the trunk,never been gutted,car is probably around 100-130lbs lighter than a reagular gn....