87 GN 39k miles second owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Turbo

87 GN I am the second owner and it just turned 39,000 miles.

Interior- The interior is in mint condition and looks like a 10k mile car. The carpet, door panels and seats are still plush and shiny. The headliner and sunvisors were recovered. Scanmaster, B-pillar boost gauge, SMC alky controller under radio, Boost C controller in console and Pioneer CD player. I have a factory radio.

Exterior- Is mostly original paint except the hood, left door and rocker chip guard have been repainted and the front bumper fillers replaced with ABS from G-Body parts. The power antenna was also rebuilt.

Engine- All stock long block- TA-49 Turbo, Houston downpipe, houston 2 3/4 exhaust, RJC air distrubution plate, stock intercooler with a Duttweiler neck, 43# 009 injectors, adjustable fuel regulator, Armstrong XP fuel pump that is hot wired, SMC alcohol injection and Turbo Tweak alky chip.

$16500

IMAG0820_zpsf3617992.jpg

IMAG0822_zps900d0a3f.jpg

IMAG0823_zpsb5e2df02.jpg

Thanks guys. I will take more pics next week once it stops raining.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Very Nice Car JC, Would love to see this in person if you still have her come car show season again. Very Nice

I've been getting a lot of requests for more pics. With the hurricane coming through I'm unable to pull the car out of the garage and can just open the driver door. The seats are very nice and the rear seats do not look like they have been sat in. Any dark spots on any of the interior is the lighting or the fabric being brushed backwards. I will take more as soon as I can get the car out of the garage.

image-3605280124.jpg

image-2108759849.jpg

image-1353979206.jpg

image-4221713842.jpg

image-2586218920.jpg

image-1750490753.jpg

image-2980389189.jpg

image-1400015105.jpg

image-2952844558.jpg

image-3893846556.jpg

The security system in the background is not included with the sale!
image-3395627051.jpg

The seat tracks are not even rusted like most cars I see.
image-2551105918.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys. I've been getting a lot of inquires but no cash yet. I will get more pics once it quits raining here.

To answer some other questions I've been getting:

Car has a clean Carfax with no accidents. The car is a hardtop with these factory options, theft deterrent system, power windows, power locks, power trunk, cruise control, delay wipers, rear defrost, posi rear end, analog dash and tilt wheel.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

87 GN I am the second owner and it just turned 39,000 miles.

Interior- The interior is in mint condition and looks like a 10k mile car. The carpet, door panels and seats are still plush and shiny. The headliner and sunvisors were recovered. Scanmaster, B-pillar boost gauge, SMC alky controller under radio, Boost C controller in console and Pioneer CD player. I have a factory radio.

Exterior- Is mostly original paint except the hood, left door and rocker chip guard have been repainted and the front bumper fillers replaced with ABS from G-Body parts. The power antenna was also rebuilt.

Engine- All stock long block- TA-49 Turbo, Houston downpipe, houston 2 3/4 exhaust, RJC air distrubution plate, stock intercooler with a Duttweiler neck, 43# 009 injectors, adjustable fuel regulator, Armstrong XP fuel pump that is hot wired, SMC alcohol injection and Turbo Tweak alky chip.

$17000 or best offer

IMAG0820_zpsf3617992.jpg

IMAG0822_zps900d0a3f.jpg

IMAG0823_zpsb5e2df02.jpg
Any original paper work with the car?

WTF R U DOING!!! I hope your getting another...

Ive seen this car in person fellas....it is super nice.

I have the window sticker, warranty books, owners manual and original dealer ordering invoice. I also have the receipts for the upgrades done to the car. Car was bought new at Oliverio Buick in McDonald PA and was leased by the original owner then he purchased it at the end of the lease.

image-300583250.jpg

Coach I will end up buying something else. Just unsure of what right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.