'87 GN 12K orig mile Ca solid roof car FS

Wells said:
----------------------------------
Famous amongst sheep.
Infamous amongst sheepherders.
J/K, Lou.
Here we go again with the sheep! There I was in college,lonely & there she was looking at me with those big eyes. What was I to do ? I never suspected that she was Gary Well's fian'ce LOL

turbolou said:
Here we go again with the sheep! There I was in college,lonely & there she was looking at me with those big eyes. What was I to do ? I never suspected that she was Gary Well's fian'ce LOL
---------------------------------------
Those weren't eyes, lou. Those were dimples in her cheeks with dirt in them.
I don't mean facial cheeks, either. Yes, those cheeks.

maybe it has something to do with the price. :eek:
i think i might of seen one with about 7000 miles for the around the same price.

you wont find an original miles California car for less, if you do buy it. regards kr

p.s. nothing wrong with this car just waiting for the right owner.

sewhen said:
you wont find an original miles California car for less, if you do buy it. regards kr

p.s. nothing wrong with this car just waiting for the right owner.
If you find a Low mile car it can be from Alaska,Cali has nothing to do with it,most are in storage anyhow :)

I have watched this car since its original post. It is a fine example of a GN. I believe it will sell between $19,500 and $21,500. Even then you must find the right guy/gal for that price. Or else take it to Barrett- Jackson and have someone give low $30's for it! Talk about uneducated purchases.