87 g/n 60000 mile 1600 hp f/s

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Well i have had a change of plans in my life 1 of them is my car so i need to sell it.ill either sell complete or as roller or just the motor and will take another car in on trade and cash. call me if your serious and ill entertain any trades or just buy the whole car complete $38000.00 roller $20000.00 or just motor $18900.00 912 856 8066 thanks ken

Attachments

• dad and alex 030.jpg
    dad and alex 030.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,063
  • dad and alex 026.jpg
    dad and alex 026.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • dad and alex 027.jpg
    dad and alex 027.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,052
  • gn pics 004.jpg
    gn pics 004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,059
  • dad and alex 035.jpg
    dad and alex 035.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,053
You've got to be kidding me! Have you fell down and bumped your head Ken? What are those change of plans?

You should give me a call!

Ken it was nice talking to you and you are doing the right thing. Spending time with the family and kids is really important cause someday they won't always be there to do stuff with.. ;)

Too anyone intrested in this car, "It is unbelivable" This is a Hell of a deal for a awsome FAST car! There is more in the engine alone than he's asking for the whole car!! :eek:

Ken good luck with the sale!
Someone is going to get one hell of a car for one hell of a good price!!

Scot w.

Ken it was nice talking to you and you are doing the right thing. Spending time with the family and kids is really important cause someday they won't always be there to do stuff with.. ;)

Too anyone intrested in this car, "It is unbelivable" This is a Hell of a deal for a awsome FAST car! There is more in the engine alone than he's asking for the whole car!! :eek:

Ken good luck with the sale!
Someone is going to get one hell of a car for one hell of a good price!!

Scot w.
Thats no joke.....