87 Buick Black Turbo T WE4 car 57K original miles needs motor work

turbo89

Selling a 87 Buick WE4 car for a customer ... needs the motor put back together as its out of the car... transmission is still in the car. Car does have salvage title as it was in a front end collision at some point.. I looked the car over and over all I see is that the header panel was replaced. Everything else looks as it should. Interior is almost mint.. car has original paint .

It is also a moon roof car, at some point someone put on a GN decklid and added spoilers with GN emblems on it.
the car is rust free.. I mean no rust except a a small spot that can be seen in the pics and is just a bubble.

the interior still smells new and looks like it has 20K miles .. very very clean.. underneath of the car is dry as a bone and has NO RUST.. it has been in storage with a cover since sometime in the mid 90's ...

for a few hundred in gaskets and some parts cleaning you could have it running in a weekend... car is super straight.

the motor is out of the car and needs to be assembled...

I almost purchased the car to part out but couldn't part out a WE4.. so owner wanted me to post it up as he is buying a limited that he has wanted for while.

Car is located in central Wisconsin... I could arrange to have it shipped to the Chicagoland area for fuel cost.

PRICE $6000

Copy of Stuff 081.jpg Copy of Stuff 083.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of Stuff 080.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 080.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 522
  • Copy of Stuff 082.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 082.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 520
  • Copy of Stuff 084.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 084.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 509
  • Copy of Stuff 086.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 086.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 498
  • Copy of Stuff 085.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 085.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 491
  • Copy of Stuff 087.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 087.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 491
  • Copy of Stuff 088.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 088.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 484
  • Copy of Stuff 089.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 089.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 476
more pics

Copy of Stuff 088.jpg Copy of Stuff 089.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of Stuff 090.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 090.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 262
  • Copy of Stuff 091.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 091.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Copy of Stuff 093.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 093.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 266
  • Copy of Stuff 094.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 094.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 258
  • Copy of Stuff 095.jpg
    Copy of Stuff 095.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 258
Was this one on Craigslist last year?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If I can ask why was the motor taken out? Is it all stock or does it have some mods? Do you know when the last time the motor ran?

Previous owner had ported cylinder heads he wanted to do and wanted to go through the motor while he was doing the heads so motor was pulled

I do not know when the last time the motor was run .. its been a while

The motor is 100% stone stock.. with ZERO mods... car does not even have a adjustable regulator or chip in it.

While you're at it, how about some pics of the underside and pulled engine. Please.

While you're at it, how about some pics of the underside and pulled engine. Please.

I'll see what I can do .. its a hour away from me and the owner has it stored with a few cars in front of it so its a bit of a project to roll it outside and snap off a few pics.

The pictures I posted are way representative of what the car is about .. the interior looks like a low mile car... underneath is very very clean .. there is ZERO rust I had it on the lift when he first got it ...

EVERYTHING on the car looks like what you would expect from a original 57K mile car if not half that mileage...

but I will get you some pictures so you can see for yourself ... I think If I go see this car 1 more time I will just buy it put it back together and daily drive it .. or as shameful as it would be part it out and make some quick cash .

How about a pic of the RPO tag? thanks

I can get one .. but its not the original decklid on the car.. the previous owner added the decklid off a GN and added the GN spoilers to the quarter as well as all the GN emblems... otherwise I would have posted that up.
IF you need to know what options are on the car can ask and he can tell me what it has

Attachments

• astro2.JPG
    astro2.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 132
  • astro3.jpg
    astro3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 131
  • backdiff.jpg
    backdiff.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 130
  • diff.jpg
    diff.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 132
  • diff2.jpg
    diff2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 129
  • gastank.jpg
    gastank.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 130
  • gastank2.jpg
    gastank2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 126
  • sunvisors.JPG
    sunvisors.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 126
zero mod you forgot 1 the exhaust lol ill pass all the shipping comp wont touch it not running

zero mod you forgot 1 the exhaust lol ill pass all the shipping comp wont touch it not running

BS they charge an extra $50-100 for non running vehicles ... so you can go ahead and buy your running rust buckets with original exhaust for more money ..

Car is clean and rust free.. it can be bought running for $8500

it doesn't need paint.. interior is like new.. it doesnt have patched or rusted floors it is all original EXCEPT exhaust
if you want to nit pick it has GN emblems on it and a GN decklid ... owner may have original decklid as he is still looking

if it doesnt go this week ... im just gonna trade him labor for his new ride for this car ... i wouldnt mind having a nice rustfree WE4 driver.

So the picture of the motor in the car is just to show what one looks like - with a motor in?
OK - kidding you - a little.

As I read it - the motor is OUT of the car, but comes along for the ride for an even $6000 - so that's $6000 for both the roller AND the motor?
But for $8500, the motor goes back in the car, and it runs on it's own power.
Yes?

Hmmm...a decent proposition either way.
Different folks can have different plans.

This definitely does not look like a car that should be parted out.
To me - financial actuarials aside - they qualify for parting out if they are rotted or so many of the pieces are trashed and thrashed.
This car doesn't look trashed by any means.

Trading from a WE4 to a Limited.
Your customer must be getting old..:p

Another car that I should probably buy and save.
This forum is like going to the dog pound. I want to save them all.