87 11sec turbo t $8,800.00

cory ray

Very solid car with power windows, cruise control, power seat, and a/c blows cold. Previous owner put on a recent repaint with burgundy interior and exterior. (Not the greatest paint job, but looks decent for a driver). Still has the original burgundy paint on the rockers and the inside of the doors with all the production stickers in place. The body has 132K miles and the previous owner said the motor was freshened at about 80K (?). The car runs strong with the following mod's: TE62 Turbo, 57 lb injectors, 3" stainless Terry Houston down pipe, stock location stretched inter cooler, race chip, K & N filter, MAF pipe, 340 Walbro pump with racetronix hot wire kit, Kenny Bell FPR, hooker cat back exhaust system, scan master, and EGT temp. monitor for tuning. The transmission has a fresh rebuild with a 2,800 stall converter. I took the car to the track for the first time and it went 11.9 @ 114 mph with 22 lbs of boost with a pretty fat tune. I only got to make one pass with 20 plus pounds of boost due to track closing. I am confident that this set up will go mid to low 11's with a safe tune. Front brakes and rotors are new and the back brakes are like new. It has the stock rims that are in good shape with no curb damage. The tires are new BFG - G force sport 225/60/15 and the rears are 275/50/15 BFG Drag radials. Please contact Ray for more information at 330.770.7833. ** Will be attaching pictures in the next day or so **

Attachments

• 114_0068.jpg
    114_0068.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3,263
  • 114_0070.jpg
    114_0070.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 3,269
  • 114_0067.jpg
    114_0067.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3,247
  • 114_0080.jpg
    114_0080.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,247
  • 114_0083.jpg
    114_0083.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,246
87 t

sorry!! yes i am located in leetonia, ohio. the pics are not with the new turbo,injectors or downpipe. also the new tires are not in these photos.will get new updated photos when weather is nicer!!

What are those emblems next to the quarter window glass??? Thought only Limited's and regular regals had this?? Car looks really clean!!! Are all the bumer fillers in good shape?? How's the bottom lips of the doors any rust?? Did the previous owner give you any info on the motor or tranny rebuild???

Thanks!!
Tony...

What are those emblems next to the quarter window glass??? Thought only Limited's and regular regals had this?? Car looks really clean!!! Are all the bumer fillers in good shape?? How's the bottom lips of the doors any rust?? Did the previous owner give you any info on the motor or tranny rebuild???

Thanks!!
Tony...

The car had the emblems from the factory! The dash says buick regal limited! The car is very clean,the only rust is on the door bottoms which is only surface rust and still wears the factory paint! The bumper fillers in the front are in good shape the rears are cracked under the lic plate. The previous owner said it was freshend up at 80k although he had no paper work? The trans i had freshend at Shawns gn in Pittsburg.The only thing the interior needs is carpet as the driver side is worn. Thanks Ray

sorry no trades at this time! Car is still available and open to resonable offers
Thanks Ray