87 109 Block with Weber Billet Mains .020 over

I guess put me on the list, I'm in Austin but my cousin would pick it up in his F250 he lives in Dallas. So if it drops to me! ? :)

If he is coming to get it that's cool please just let me know
I have heard no word from the person who first expressed interest.

I responded within the forum.

I called and got no answer I left my number and have not received a return call.

So based on such if you are still interested. The block is available.

disappointed that I got trumpeded without so much as a curtious e-mail stating you were going to sell to some one else I believe I was 1st in line but I guess the need for green backs outweighed reasoning

Stop being a baby dude, I wanted it too but when you're selling an item you move the product when someone shows up with cash in hand that's just how it is.

theres always one pr**k that cant help but run his mouth.If I intended the comment for you I would have addressed you other than that I believe in ideals and being forethright is one of them.

disappointed that I got trumpeded without so much as a curtious e-mail stating you were going to sell to some one else I believe I was 1st in line but I guess the need for green backs outweighed reasoning

I did mention within the first post that I was not shipping.

I may have missed something, but I believe you were asking me to do just that.

If I did miss the fact your were willing to pick up, then I do apologize.

Mad_Trbo said:
I have a block that was prepped by Weber with Weber Billet Mains. I ran this block for a year before converting to the 4.1 liter, only street duty.

For local pick up only. I am not shipping. The zip is 75201 Dallas Texas.

The price is $300

Local pick up only that's what I did thanks good seller awesome guy:)

no sir it was I who got caught up in the back and forth posts thinking that you had posted the reply following mine about shipping. I been trying to get ahold of something descent to build off of without breaking the bank I was one of the unfortunates that got swindle on a ebay deal.Been trying to resurrect mine ever since. Sorry

theres always one pr**k that cant help but run his mouth.If I intended the comment for you I would have addressed you other than that I believe in ideals and being forethright is one of them.

You put your comment in a public forum you fool. Next time, send him a PM if you don't want other people giving you their opinion about your statement.

I returned your phone call with a message after you called me today and I didn't receive any notifications on tb.com through e-maI. I don't want to hold up sale since I cannot make it down til this weekend. I will step aside since seller hasn't returned my phone call so go ahead and grab it BGNextreem. We missed each others phone calls since I was working in garage and I'm sure seller was busy also.

Mad turbo, I did return your phone call after I missed yours and have an outgoing log on my phone showing I called and left a message. Sorry for missing each other's phone calls but I was busy in garage and had phone on and never heard back. I was buying it for a friend of mine so I'm sure he is disappointed with lost purchase.