87 109 Block with Weber Billet Mains .020 over

Mad_Trbo

I have a block that was prepped by Weber with Weber Billet Mains. I ran this block for a year before converting to the 4.1 liter, only street duty.

For local pick up only. I am not shipping. The zip is 75201 Dallas Texas.

The price is $300

Weber Racing Prepped Block.JPG
Weber Racing Prepped Block #2.jpg
Weber Racing Prepped Block #3.JPG
Weber Racing Prepped Block #4.JPG
Weber Racing Prepped Block #4.JPG
Weber Racing Prepped Block #5.JPG

Since you've run it have you had it checked?

Do you mean a sonic check for cracks etc??

If so no? But I can pretty much guarantee there is nothing wrong with this block. I pulled it only because I wanted something much more radical a stroked 4.1 liter.

If i were to use it in a build of my own I would take it through the normal machine shop process. I'd have to let them determine if it needed a hone job only or a bore. But there is nothing wrong, just normal wear from street use.

Fyi the Buick was stolen and i am paying to have this block stores in a storage shed - that is why i am selling for less than the billet caps them selves

I'll see what I can do then. I'm in Hillsboro and if you want less expensive storage mine's big enough for a large car and costs me $55 a month. Might be a little further than you want but the cost is low enough that it might be worth it.;)

If I lived closer I'd be all over this block! Great price- shouldn't last long . If you would ship it to NYC I ll take it.

I forgot here is my contact info 940-642-3908 I live apx 2.5 hrs from you and can arrange pick up on weekend

I forgot here is my contact info 940-642-3908 I live apx 2.5 hrs from you and can arrange pick up on weekend
Audio Wizard - what would you like to do??

I see this morning you posted your contact information, are you wanting to pick it up.

Audio Wizard - what would you like to do??

I see this morning you posted your contact information, are you wanting to pick it up.
Call him and I'm sure he can get down to pick it up.;) If not PM him your number and he'll call you back.:cool: