87 10-second T-Type

che8700

If you've been lookin for a fast buick with road cage this is the one. All rebuilt, 500 miles on engine, build to run 10's, never been raced, under 72,000 original miles. Clean title with current registration. Engine built by professionals, with roller cam, roller rockers, champion heads been upgraded, borded intake, main caps and all the goodies. Also, 89 lb. injectors, T70 turbo, liquid intercooler, big throttle, 35 stall, R-Kar tranny, and double pumpers, double dual 3 inch exhaust, lots more. Car has never been drove over 15 lbs. of boost. About $28,000 invested only asking for $20,000. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN.

make an offer

che8700 said:
This car has it all.......... Has rollercam, dual pumps, TE Turbo 66, Bowling Green Intake, 73mm Throttle body, Kenny Bell Headers, TCI Turbo tranny with braker, Champion heads ported and polished, 10" converter 4,000 stall, Front mounted intercooler Big Boy, 83 lb. Injectors, 8 cords oil pan, 373 Gears, Moser Axle heavy duty, 3" dual exhaust. Has racing wheels too!!! Car has 60,000 miles, engine has about 1,000 miles. Selling for only $20,000, or make an ofer

Contact me at liljmadden@sbcglobal.net

So it goes from having an "r-kar" trans (ART CARR) with a 35 stall (3500?) to having a TCI trans and a 4000 stall? It also went from a T-70 to a TE 66, and it shrunk from 92 lb injectors to 83 lb?

It sounds like you don't know what the **** you got or you are just gonna rip someone off. Get your **** straight.

What kind of crap are you trying to pull?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161538

10 sec car

che8700 said:
che8700 said:
This car has it all.......... Has rollercam, dual pumps, TE Turbo 66, Bowling Green Intake, 73mm Throttle body, Kenny Bell Headers, TCI Turbo tranny with braker, Champion heads ported and polished, 10" converter 4,000 stall, Front mounted intercooler Big Boy, 83 lb. Injectors, 8 cords oil pan, 373 Gears, Moser Axle heavy duty, 3" dual exhaust. Has racing wheels too!!! Car has 60,000 miles, engine has about 1,000 miles. Selling for only $20,000, or make an ofer

Contact me at liljmadden@sbcglobal.net[/QUOTE]
You are scary Bro!

i think those are two separate cars???

a t-type and GN

i received pictures of the GN it`s real nice car but it`s too far from me to check out.

heres pic of gn

Attachments

• gn.JPG
    gn.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 352
Two cars for sale

Scott, I think you might of jumped the gun on this guy. He has a t-type and a GN for sale at the same time.]

Has sent me pictures and info on both cars.

Dennis

Scott Long said:
So it goes from having an "r-kar" trans (ART CARR) with a 35 stall (3500?) to having a TCI trans and a 4000 stall? It also went from a T-70 to a TE 66, and it shrunk from 92 lb injectors to 83 lb?

It sounds like you don't know what the **** you got or you are just gonna rip someone off. Get your **** straight.

What kind of crap are you trying to pull?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161538