86 White T-Type 10 sec. car! CHEAP!

Lowballers

Ok I hate to do this but I have no choice!

PLEASE STOP THE LOW BALL OFFERS!!!!!!!! If you want the car the way it sets $10,000 and its yours If you want the car less the Alpine Radio ($400 head unit, Alky system and Scanmaster you can have it for $9000

I WILL GO NO LOWER DONT ASK!

TTT Come on this is a clean southered car I brought back to michigan!
and it runs like a mad dog!!!!!!! 10.91 pass vid on the listing!

Its well worth the price :biggrin: :confused:

I can't believe no one has jumped on this. It looks like a smoking deal. Good luck on the sale.

LAST DAY! BID TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS AWSOME CAR!!!!!!! I NEED THE $$$ TO SAVE MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duh:

Dam wish I could sell my GN quick. Id come pick this up in a minute. I LOVE WHITE

Bump for a hell of a deal

Dont Know ??????????????????????

Did it sell yet? Sold mine but far for me. would like it to buy though

At this point dont know if its sold or not the joker that did the buy it now has not maid a deposit as we asked, but has been in contact so were waiting to see what happens he has 6 days from today to get the money and the car if it dosnt happen Ill let everyone know.

Im a bit unsure whats happening at this point.

1st issue we have had with an auto sale on ebay so far :(

I'm trying to liquidate my Turbo Busa fast, so I can try and snag your car before its gone, plus you are close for me to pick it up.

CARS STILL FOR SALE A$$ HOLE FROM EBAY BACKED OUT!
IF YOU WANT THE CAR $10,000 and its yours! COME AND GET IT!
My buddy Mike has left messages with you and still has not heard back from you. I'll have him call you again he has been intrested for awhile now..

Scot w.