86 t-type in IL for sale

I have a built 94 z28,lt1,4l60e,cnc ported heads,edelbrock fully ported intake,new suspension,tires,brakes,walbro255 fuel pump,line lock,slp fan switch,bbk 58 mm tb,k&n cai,slotted rotors,custom cam,I can go into more detail if interested..color is black..

I have a built 94 z28,lt1,4l60e,cnc ported heads,edelbrock fully ported intake,new suspension,tires,brakes,walbro255 fuel pump,line lock,slp fan switch,bbk 58 mm tb,k&n cai,slotted rotors,custom cam,I can go into more detail if interested..color is black..

sounds cool, but for not what I'm looking for.

Still for sale, getting tired of the tire kickers that can't seem to make it out to even look at the car:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I noticed its tuned for e85. What would need to be done to return to normal fuel? What, if anything, does the car need to be A1 shape?
Engine mods? Motor or trans ever been gone thru? Thx....:)

I noticed its tuned for e85. What would need to be done to return to normal fuel? What, if anything, does the car need to be A1 shape?
Engine mods? Motor or trans ever been gone thru? Thx....:)

To return to gas, all you need is have Eric at turbo tweak burn you a chip for 83lb injectors on gas. Motor looks to have been out at some point, along with the trans. I didn't do it, so I can't answer on what mods, but she shifts hard, and I did pull the trans pan to replace the od solenoid. It looked new in there:biggrin: No sludge, no shavings, no burnt fluid. Car needs rear bumper filler. It is starting to crack. To save a lot of typing, look back to the link I posted in the start of this thread. I posted what has been done to the car there. Thanks.

8,000.00 firm. It now has a small dent on the edge of the roof on the passenger side from something falling on it while in storage. I found some land I am interested in and it needs to go now. No rust anyway on the car!