86 T-Type for sale

Two T's

Long Time member
86 T-Type for sale with 115,176 on it runs strong bought about 2 1/2 years ago as of late havent had time to enjoy it only took it out last summer about 4 or 5 times well here are some things in it will try to get pictures soon till then here it is.
engine: 10 mm wires,crome mass air pipe,k&n filter,billet vacume block, vacume brake conversion,60 lb injectors,rjc boost controler & power plate, high pressure accuater, high volume oil pump, TE45A W/presision .63 exaust housing denzo o2 senser.
Trans:2oor4 w/shift kit pats performance converter 3600 stall
Guages:autometer
Exaust:2.5 hooker cat back terry huston 3" down pipe w/cut out
Weels:centerline Warior
Much more too mutch to list am asking 13,500 obo. you can post privet message or call me between 2pm-10pm as I work 3rd shift Thanks Tom.

Nice Car!!

Here are some pic's that I had of the car. It's a very clean and nice car! Gool luck Tom!

Other things I forgot to add translator plus and 2 chips,
Chassis:everything new ball joints,tierods,A arm bushings.swaybar bushings,swaybar links,kyb shocks,rear seat braces.
Stereo:jvc cd player,alpine V-12 amp orion sub in custom box monster cable throughout.3"mass air flow sensor.Bought car from EJ in texas drove home to wisconsin. In spring went to buick nats then in fall went to Tennesee to see my buddy scott w. never a problem drives great on open road scott & I spent countless hours looking for a soilid good running car Then Puddin told us that EJ had somthing I might be looking for and I was not dissapointed will be sorry to see it go but is somthing I have to do at present time thanks
Tom

Nice car!

BUMP For a very nice, clean, fast car! A must see to appreciate. There is NO RUST! It's very solid and the car came out of Conroe Texas from EJ Howe.

This car has only been in Wisconsin for a couple years and has Never been driven in the snow and has always been kept in a climate controled garage during winters.

Well worth what Tom is asking..

original paint? has it ever been in an accident?
what kind of numbers has it run or is it expected to run?
heat and a/c operational?
i noticed it has the digital style climate control, is that normal with an analog dash or has that been changed?

thanks

original paint? has it ever been in an accident?
what kind of numbers has it run or is it expected to run?
heat and a/c operational?
i noticed it has the digital style climate control, is that normal with an analog dash or has that been changed?

thanks
* Professionally re-painted in Texas - (Looks Beautifull)!
* Never been in a Accident!
* Hasn't been run at a track yet. (Easy low-mid 11's)
* Heat and A/C work fine - (A/C could use a charge.)
* Elec. Touch Climate Control was an Option.

Tom flew to Texas to buy this car, Drove it all the way from Conroe,TX to East TN by me then drove it home another 680mi. Then that same year Tom drove it from wisconsin to BG, KY for the GS Nats and drove back home, The following year Tom drove this car back down to TN for one of our rod runs and back WITHOUT A SINGLE PROBLEM!! This car can be driven anywhere without worry!

Scot W.

Info from Scot

Scot will be helping by answering any questions about the car if I don't get to it first. Really busy here and Scot knows the car well enough to help with any information needed if we don't get to it soon enough.
Tom

Thanks again scott, working mad crazy hours and my computer at work will not let me bring up turbobuick.com up really appericiate your help on responce to questions at 13 days on 1 off 12 hour days pluss part time job and the family dose not leave allot of time for other things will call you later or tomorrow the wife is going to vegas for a week rough hay:cool:

Come on guy's!!

I don't know why there isn't any action here on this car but it does say O.B.O after his price and there has not been one offer put up!! I don't get it!

MAKE SOME OFFERS GUY'S!!

This car is in Perfect running condition and can be driven accross country without a single worry.

NO DINGS or DENTS!

NO RUST at all..

NO rips, Stains or Burns in the interior..

NO sagging headliner..

Just a Very Nice Clean "T"

This is Tom's Third "TR" so he is not new to them and it has been taken care of with lots of care and always kept in the garage.

If your looking for a flawless body & paint, Very clean interior and a perfect running Turbo Buick, THIS IS ONE OF THEM!!!

Scot W.

Still no offers? Strange! I would have thought some of you would have at least made some offers... :confused:

Scot W.